California

I was crying so much that I feel asleep on the plane Noah had to wake me up we got off and I felt a little bit better "you didn't have to do this Noah" "I'm not doing it for you Elle I'm doing it for Lee" that his hard he cares about Lee so much and when we hurt Lee Noah was hurt to Thats why felt so bad about lying to Lee
And I promise myself I wouldn't do that again so we need to find him we.

We got a taxi got to Noah house and we told his mom and his dad the news about what happened and then we all got in different car well me and Noah got in to the same car I told him to go to all place we usually hangout he was no were his mom didn't see him any where or his dad the last place I thought of was the park up the street from my house and then that's when I saw his car my hart dropped we pulled.

Up and was sleeping with bags in the back seat we knocked on his car window "holy shit Lee what the fuck" Noah said "Noah?" "Elle?" Lee said I had to get back in car he was drunk and I could tell I was so mad why did he have to do this type of shit we put him in the back seat drove to my house I still had my keys and I knew my dad was at work and Brad was at school so I knew we were ok we put Lee in my room.

We called his mom and told her everything and we got Lee to get some more sleep I called my dad and told him and he was ok with it Lee finally woke up "Elle I'm so sorry that I worried you and Noah that you came all the way down here it's just you know" Lee was not even crying  I had to make thing worse I screamed "me and Noah got engaged" he gave me looked at me and all he said was "ok" fucking "ok"