Date night

It was lit up and had roses a path that Lead to a little picnic

The cool thing is that there cute little gifts with it I looked at Noah he gave me a peck on the lips "what all this" I ask  "go see for your self" he say as he moves us to the blanket  I see a card "open it" he say so I do and it's us one are fir...

The cool thing is that there cute little gifts with it I looked at Noah he gave me a peck on the lips "what all this" I ask "go see for your self" he say as he moves us to the blanket  I see a card "open it" he say so I do and it's us one are first date and a little note I look up at him he has a little red velvet box in his hand I look at him he rubs the back of his head "I never got to do this so I thought it was finally time I did it"  it was "its a  promise ring" "nosh i think you promise me something when you  married  me and then we had not one but tow kids" i cupped his face "i'm not mad you. you told me what happened to you wasn't your fault" i say he kiss me and we continue are date 

3 months later 

"happy birthday mama" i hear Joni say "thank you baby girl" i say in a sleepy voice "daddy told me to tell you that you have to get up cause we made breastfeed"i nod my head and go to the bath room and see how bad i look i'm in a oversize shirt that's Noah's and my hair is every where i brush my teeth and hair and head down stairs i go to Noah and put my arms around "good morning birthday girl" he says "good morning" i say back i remember the time when we in are tiny  apartment just the tow of us it and how it was about  to be my first day of colleges "Elle did you hear what i said" he asked "no sorry i was a little zone out" i say "i asked what would you like to to for you 24th birthday" he asked "will dang to need to say my age making me feel old over here" i say he just kissed the top of my forehead he gives me my plate of food "can we just say in for my birthday we can ask lee and his girlfriend if the would like to come over and uh Levi could come to we can have  a little part here your  parents could come to and my dad and brad could come i guess it whatever  you want to do" i  say "baby its your birthday we can do all that stuff if you like i'm find with what ever you want to do" i nod my head.

i called up lee and Levi and asked if they would like to come over they said yes Levi and lee are  coming with there girlfriends Noah asked his  parents of course they said yes and my dad is coming and brad is tagging a long Noah went to the store to get tow birthday cakes and a gift for lee he took the kids so i'm all alone getting ready i'm almost done when i hear knock at door "shit Noah is not here yet" i say i walk down and open the door of cores it not lee it Levi "happy birthday Elle" he say and he continues "this Kate she my girlfriend " i nod with a smile "Noah i still out and lees not here so its just me" i say with another smile they walk in its clean for once no toys ever where "so how have you been elle" "i been good just trying to keep up with the little ones  especially now the lee know how to walk now" he nod his head finally Noah walks "mam we got we have to cakes not just one"  Joni says walking thought the door  "oh you have kids" Kate says like was she just not listing to what i was saying all i do is nod my head i was about to get and help Noah when Levi stops me "sit down birthday i will go help Noah" all i do is smile him just then Lee lets him self in "oh honey im home" he shouts "hi lee i get up and hug him"

Noah mom and dad come and my dad comes we hang out for a while they leave first lee stays then Levi leaves Kate was little rude but if hes happy i'm happy for him"all right elle we are going to head out" lee say i hug him goodbye i help Noah  but the kids to sleep and we clean up down  stairs we talk while doing it  i hop in the shower and get in to bed with Noah "was your birthday okay" he asked "it was more then okay it was perfect i say w he rubs my back until i fall asleep and i'm so happy we are out of are  apartment in this house close to family and friends and have a tiny little family for now.