life goes on

from where we left off to properly have some questions a year ago i had my son lee two years ago i had my daughter joni and boy can she be trouble that's definitely noah's jeans when i found out i was having another baby i thought it was going to be hard only have them a year in half apart but it was just fine she really loves her brother and i'm glad funny store we thought we were having a girl but then got told 3 months before the baby was due that it was a boy and it was so hard to bring back all those girl clothes but i was ok noah was happy to have a boy we want more kids but not now noah going back to school soon back to harvard  every 2 weeks of the moth he is going to go down there and see what he can get done we still have an apartment down there one of are very great friends lives there you may remember her name is  Amanda and i know what your thinking you going to send you husband of all most 2 years you boyfrend  for 3 your best friends brother oh and most important one the father of your 2 kids down 3,000 miles away from you.

and yes now thinking about that it sounds bad but they are just friends and she has a boyfriend so i don't need to worry about anything right i mean ya we are married and have 2  kids so we're good right but thinking about it you always see the stories of people leaving  each other for the tennis coach or the hot babysitter but we are fine it's not like he is leaving tomorrow and i don't see him until saturday but come to think about when he first went to college he was gone for months and i was fine kinda ok not really but i guess that was before we had a family and were married and had are own house that was on the beach and we used to come here as kids and we had this nice life i knew i was over thing noah would never leave me right my thoughts were cut loose when my love came in the room that's when it hit me life goes on and i can't overthink everything or nothing will go on.

'mommy daddy  is stuck on the roof and he told me to get you'' what hell "ok joni take me to where daddy is' she took me outside away from sleeping baby lee family to see noah stuck in the roof because the ladder fell  "hey babe'' he looks at me with the sexy smirk that always win me over 'do i want to know how you stuck up there noah' he looks at me and then speaks "some guy got his ball stuck and i got it down classic noah "no daddy that's not what happens you said you could jump of the roof and go into the pool' joni says  wait what i mean the house was tall but still close to the pool but why was he going to show i kid to do that and the one acts more like him i bet you by the age joni hits three we are going to have three broken bones he looks at me and laughs i get the ladder up and he comes down and then within a few hours we said our goodbyes and went off to college and i already miss him oh noah please be safe out there.

i put the kids to sleep and head to bed myself it has been a long day and i miss noah's arm around me or the dip in are bed but with no more thought i fell asleep without the love of my life dose that sound to clingy it sounds clingy to me