Time to grow up

The next morning I had to all the stuff to transfer to doing school from home I had some morning sickness Noah has been keeping me busy also the other person that knows me and Noah big secret it Levi me and Noah decided to do the wedding soon I have my first appointment in 2 weeks so I need to find a doctor and obgyn for all this I'm looking for jobs I'm looking for a ok house to stay in the apartment is just not big for my mini family I'm going to have I knew I had to tell some else about the baby so I called Lee well I FaceTime him and we talked for a little and then I said it "hey Lee I need to tell you something" "great even but can I tell you something first" "ya go head Lee" "Rachel not worried about the baby she worried about who the father his" "holy shit Lee she cheated on you" "ya" "did she tell you with who" "some guy she met at a party she had sex with him one time but" " I'm so sorry Lee" "it's fine so what's your news"

"Um so I'm pregnant" "no way I know it" "what do you mean" "I could tell something was going one with you but couldn't put my finger on it who else did you tell" "Levi also me and Noah are going to plan the wedding and we are going to have it early" "ok what does that mean" "I was just telling you it's in 5 weeks so I need some help you think you can come down here next week" "I can try" "thank you lee I love you" " love you to Shelly" and we hung up ok so now we need to tell the family I started with June because she was the easiest one June aways felt like a mom to me so I felt good about telling her I called her and she was happy for me then I called my dad it was the middle of the day so I thought he would not pick up but he did and I told him everything "Elle I feel like you and Noah should come back or just you and will help you" my dad said he all ways put his word in

Even if I didn't need it "dad we will be fine the wedding is in 5 weeks I will send a save the date out to everyone" shit me and Noah need to get engagement photos now I'm going to have to talk to him about this after I got off the phone with my dad I had to look for a job and I found a few that I liked one is a daycare I do good with kids I took care of Bard has a baby and he came out pretty good I found a place that took engagement photos and I got that taken care of time to make dinner I have been working my ass off all day but I know Noah has been to so I made him pizza well I kinda just ordered it in but that's because I can't cook to save my life if I tried to the house would be on fire by the time I start but that besides the point I mad it look nice and I got i all ready for him and then I get a call from him "hey Noah" "hey Babe I'm going to be home late is that ok."

"Ya that's fine see you when you get here" "see ya" well shit I did all that work for what so he could sit here and say I will be home late what was he doing anyways.