Bonus

''Joni can you go get daddy for me i say whale trying to get lee dressed not my best friend lee tho my baby my lovely son let me catch you up to date 1 year ago i had lee named after my best friend because  when we found we were having a boy we had no names picked out and   especially because we thought we were(( having girl and let me tell you taking all those clothes back was no fun but seeing Noah's face when he found we were going to have a boy but the best thing was seeing lees face what his name was first he was confused noah was trying to tell him and after 15 hours of labor that was the best thing to see when we took him Joni she was only one no shes tow and she so good with him and she is  absolutely a daddy's girl it cute but where getting ready to go see are family for that 4th of July is everyone ready "he baby" i here Noah voice behind me "hey I'm ready to go" " oke lets go" life is so good now with my lovely family and love of my life my three amazing best friends my tow great kids i couldn't ask for anything better.

( hey guys sorry it short but just wanted to say hi have you guys seen the kissing booth 2 did you like it fun fact i got to meet the cast on a zoom call when i tell you cried ahh any ways this is the last of this and i'm so glad you guys keep reading the book would you guys like me to write another one all up to you i would like to say if you would like to talk to me about anything i will leave my snapchat and instagram at the end i know saying home is not so fun so ya and if you have any question for me i will love to answer them if you want to read one of my own books i have one out called life in the mafia it is out now still working one it still working one it but as all ways love you)