The Mall food cort

You know want fuck him I helped him to much I don't give a shit anymore i told Noah to take Lee home I was supper upset I'm missing school for this shit  I loved Lee and I know he loves me to but if you love someone like that don't do this type of shit I really need to talk to someone but everyone was at college except for Levi omg I called Levi right away I haven't talked Him in a while but he picked up really fast.

"Hey Elle" "hey Levi I'm in town you want to meet up" "of course Elle" "ok cool can you pick me up" "ya where are you" "I'm at my house" "ok be there in 10" great now I can vent in peace with someone who not Lee or Noah I sat on the couch and waited for Levi the I saw I got a text form Rachel "is Lee ok" I had so much I wanted to say but it was not my place so I texted back "ya he's good" and Levi was here.

"Hey Elle" "hey" "what are you doing back in California" "something with Lee I really need to vent about it" "did Noah come with" " ya it was his idea" "oh well congrats" "oh what" "your ring" "oh thanks" "can I be bridesmaid" there was the Levi I know "of course" we both laugh we went to the mall food court that's are gage out spot got some ice cream and my mouth was river I told him everything that happened

With Lee me and Noah college Rachel and the baby and he listened to everything that's the thing I loved with Lee and Noah and even Levi the all listen when I had to vent about something Levi took me home Noah came to pick me up we went back to his place to have dinner my dad and Brad cam to I told them the news to my dad look like he was ok with it and he didn't pull me aside to talk about it so I was off the hook.