Lancelots Success S1 E5

💚 Edited- - 19.6.20 💚

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty," Arthur's boisterous voice said, as he pulled open my curtains.

"Go away," I groaned at him.

"Not until you get up. We're going on a field trip," Arthur told me.

"Go by yourself, make some new friends," I spoke, but it was muffled by the pillow that my face was buried in.

"I guess I'll just have to get you up myself, then," Arthur said, before scooping me up and carrying me over to my wardrobe.

"Arthur, no!" I yelled at him, as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Get dressed, we're going to go and see how well Lancelot is doing," Arthur told me, before going and sitting in my reading corner, waiting for me to get ready.

"Fine," I sighed.

Outfit chosen. Check
Hairstyle. Check
Jewellery. Check
What am I forgetting?

"Hurry up, Chelsea. You know what, let's just go now," he said, grabbing my hand.

What am I forgetting? Makeup!

"I haven't done my makeup!" I exclaimed to Arthur, as he pulled me out my room.

"You don't need it, you're already beautiful," Arthur said, now pulling me out into the courtyard.

"You have to say that, you're my twin," I snorted.

"Shh...look, right now, we are observing a wild Lancelot in its natural environment," Arthur whispered, ducking behind a pile of hay.

"You weirdo," I giggled, ducking down beside him.

I looked round the hay bale and saw that Lancelot was sitting in the stables, shining his sword with a stone of some sort.

"Come on, let's go see if he's been practising," Arthur said, leading me round the hay bale and towards the stables.

Arthur grabbed a wooden broom on the way and as we reached the stables, he chucked it at Lancelot who caught it. I smirked at Arthur who raised his eyebrow.

"Not bad," Arthur complimented.

"Sire," Lancelot said, bowing to Arthur. "Princess Chelsea," he then said, bowing to me.

"Good morning Lancelot," I said smiling kindly.

"Would you like me to sweep the guardhouse again, sire?" Lancelot asked.

"It certainly needs sweeping," Arthur said, picking up another wooden broom. "But first, I'd like you to kill my sister."

"What!" I glared at Arthur, before realising this was probably the next task; he wasn't going to actually let Lancelot kill me. Was he?