I am NOT Your Property! S1 E5

💚 Edited- -19.6.20 💚

At the celebration, I spent basically the whole evening walking round and talking with Morgana and Gwen. We'd spoken about mainly Gwen and Lancelot; Morgana and I were trying to come up with a way to get them together.

The best plan that we'd got so far was to walk passed Lancelot and somehow get Gwen to trip up so he would then catch her, they'd make eye contact, fall in love and live happily ever after.

Gwen, of course, disapproved of our plan and began to walk away laughing. Morgana went to go get a goblet of wine while I ran after her.

"Come on, it's a good plan," I said, chasing after her.

"What's a good plan?" Merlin asked, causing us to stop in our tracks.

"Chelsea..." Gwen warned.

"It's a good plan to get my darling friend, Guinevere together with Sir Lancelot," I told Merlin, who's face split into a massive grin.

"What can I do to help?" Merlin asked.

"Right, you two and you can tell Morgana this, need to stop playing Cupid. I mean, he would never like me like that," Gwen said sadly.

"Well, I'd say from the way he's looking at you, he may feel the same," Merlin said, causing us to turn and look at Lancelot who was staring dreamily at Gwen. When he saw he'd been caught, he quickly looked away blushing.

"No way, he definitely doesn't like you like that," I agreed with Gwen, sarcastically.

"He's not really my type," Gwen admitted.

"Oh, there's a surprise," Merlin faked shock.

"What is your type then?" I asked.

"I don't know but I guess I'll know when I see him," she answered.

"Okay, for the sake of conversation, if you had to choose- Arthur or Lancelot?" Merlin asked.

"I'm not answering that," I told him.

"I'm glad," he laughed. "Gwen?"

"I don't have to answer and I never will,"she said, shaking her head.

"You are no fun, Gwen," Merlin told her, taking a drink for a waiter.

Arthur then got everyone's attention by slapping his hand on the table and standing on the table.

"I think my brother might be a little bit squiffy," I pointed out.

As a female in the royal court, I am allowed to drink wine but not the type of alcohol that currently resides in Merlins goblet. But that doesn't mean I won't try and drink it...

Now that everyone's attention was on Arthur, I subtly took the goblet from Merlin who raised an eyebrow at me.

"Thanks," I whispered, causing him to roll his eyes.

I took a sip from it and my God! It was strong. I had a couple more sips before handing it back to Merlin.

"You are so going to get me in trouble," Merlin whispered into my ear.

"I thought that's what you're all about, being reckless?" I reminded him of what he'd said to me after the witches attack.

The rest of the night was filled with drinking, dancing and mingling with the other guests. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on any other drinks of Merlins as I'm pretty sure he was hiding them from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Get up, now!" My father yelled, waking me from my slumber.

"What? Why?" I mumbled.