Team Captains *Full Description*

The strongest sports team for girls in Starrymont High School is volleyball. The strongest for the guys is football.

Kennedy Valentine is the captain of the volleyball team. Despite her sweet and loving last name, she is just the opposite. The volleyball team practices three times a week for long hours after school. Kennedy is the kind of girl that doesn't like to lose any tournaments or games just like her arch nemesis Daniel Meyer.

Daniel Meyer is the captain of the football team. They practice long hours everyday except Fridays and weekends. He likes getting his team mates pumped up for each game which the majority of them they have won.

The state championships are up and the two teams both have made it. They practice extra hard and sometimes stay behind for extra hours just to practice more.

A rule that the sports board agreed on after they made it to the championships were that the two teams had to bond with each other and support each other. The thing is, the two teams hated each other. Even the coaches. Especially Kennedy and Daniel.

Will Kennedy and Daniel be able to stand each other long enough to not be distracted for their games? Will the "fued" between the two teams stop once they have bonded? Will they become closer? How will they win the championships if they have to spend hours a week pretending to be buddy-buddy with their biggest rivals?

Sparks will fly, hearts will be broken, conflicts will take place, and most importantly new friendship will be made along the way. And maybe even love.

After all, who said winning would be easy?