Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I M A N I ' S > POV

I walk into the house and brush my teeth and scrub my tongue even though we didn't get that far. Malique is going to kill him.

Going into my room my phone is going off with "babe" crossing the screen. What does Malique want now.

"Hello?"

"Mamas, are you home safe?" if only he knew.

"Yes I did. Thanks for not telling me until after all the buses were gone." I say with irritation clear in my voice.

"Mamas, I'm so sorry, really I am. Good thing it's Friday, so you can stay with me for the night. And then spring break is next week then you graduate." he says trying to make me feel better and it works. Thinking about me graduating this year is amazing. It's exactly what I need.

"And what do you mean the buses were gone? So you had to walk home?" he continues.

"No I got a ride." this isn't something I should tell him over the phone. I should tell him in person so I can attempt to calm him down.

"Awe okay. Well I'm bout to be on my way to pick you up."

"Okay." I say and hang up. It's kinda weird to hang up the phone and not say I love you. I don't know why it just is. I mean I really do think I do love Malique, it's a little over 6 months and he knows me better than anyone. I'm just afraid to tell him because when I say it out loud it makes the feelings more real. Me saying it out loud isn't just me admitting my feeling to me but to him as well. What of he rejects? I don't know if I could handle that embarrassment.

Getting pulled out of my thoughts there's a knock at the door. Of course, Malique is finally here and I can't wait to pick bones with him right now.

We get in the car and I don't say anything. I'm waiting to get to his place before I start running my mouth.

Finally pulling up to his house I walk out the car and wait by the door so he can unlock it. Walking up to the door he unlocks it and guides me into the house.

"You needa loose that damn attitude, Imani, I'm not playing." Malique breaks the silence between us.

"No, I have every right to my damn attitude." I argue back, "For one you lied to me for 6 months, you always with that bitch Keisha, and thirdly you left me at school today. I had to get a ride from Jake and he tried to talk down on you and even tried to kiss me," I continue on with my rant.

"You got a ride home from Jake, and he tried to kiss you." is that the only thing he got out of everything I just said. Really.

"This isn't about how I got home, this is about how you are lying to me."

"I'm not even fucking lying to you." Malique yells at me

"Don't curse at me." I yell back and he runs his hands down his face.

"What the hell do you want from me." he says as he sits down on the couch.

"I want to know why you lied. And I want to know what's up with you and Keisha. Are you cheating on me?"

Maliques head shots up and he makes eye contact with me. "Am I cheating on you?" he stands up from the couch and makes his way over to me. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." he grabs the side of my face roughly but doesn't hurt me. "Don't you know how much I love you. I would never cheat on you. I would never jeopardize what me and you have over some hoe." he loves me... did Malique just say that he loves me?

"You love me?" I say on basically a whisper but somehow he heard me.

"Yes, more than anything. I would do anything for you Imani." he says and tears swole up in my eyes. I didn't expect that at all.

"I love you to Malique." I say and he leans his head down to kiss me.

This kiss is different from all our other kisses. This one is more deep and passionate. Full of love. I can honestly say that I do love him. The things I would do for him that no other man or person could possibly get me to do. This man here, is my everything and I am so glad I meet him that day at the corner store. I can't believe how drastically my life has changed since I've meet him.

Maliques hands move down from my face to my butt and squeasy harshly. Breaking the kiss I giggle and Malique joins me.

"I love you so much Imani." Malique steals another quick kiss from me

"I love you to Malique." I say and reach my arms over his neck and kiss him again. Moving to his jaw and making my way to his ear, "I think I'm ready." and he tenses up. He pulls away with his hands still tight on my hips.

"Are you sure?" he ask and I nod my head yes. I've never been more ready.

"Yes, I'm ready." I quickly assure him. I love him and he loves me, so why not right now.

Malique scops me up into his big broad arms taking my weight as if it's his own. He carries me to his room never breaking the kiss. Dropping me on the bed very gently he hovers above me and kiss my neck. Going to my ear he whispers, "Are you sure your ready? We can wait." answering his question I kiss him again. Taking it as a yes he removes my shirt and kisses down to the bottom of my belly button...

...

(A/N: So this is as far as I can go with any type of scene. I can not write a sex scene. Sorry if this upsets some of you but this is as far as I will take it.)

...

+++

~next morning~

Waking up the next morning, I am so unbelievably sore down there. It hurt at first but Malique was gentle and slow.

"Good morning mamas." a deep husky, sleepy voice says in my ear. Turning around I am greeted with a sleepy looking Malique with his eyes still closed but a smile plastered across his sleepy face.

"Good morning Daddy." I say and his eyes shot open. He rolls over to where his is now hovering over me.

"Call me daddy again and I just might have to take you again." he says and I tense. As much as I would want that, I'm still super sore so I better not.

"Nope I'm good, I have to get in the shower."

"Great I need one to."

"No, no. It's okay, I'll take mine by myself." I deny his request to get in the shower with me. I'm too embarrassed to say anything about it.

"Are you sore baby?" Malique ask and I nod my head without making eye contact with him. "I'm sorry mamas." he looks down with a defeated look.

"It's not your fault Que." I assure him. I can tell in the way he looked at me that he didn't want to hurt me. "I wanted that remember, I just didn't think there would be pain in the morning." and I didn't ask you so how would I know.

Maliques eyes meet mine and they are soft. I climb on top of him despite the growing displeasure in between my legs. I look Malique in his eyes and I see nothing but love and lust in his eyes. I would love to have more with him. Last night was amazing despite the pain.

"I love you daddy." I say and he lifts his head and smiles. He wraps his arms around my waist and his hands rest on my butt.

"I love you too mamas." he says back and kisses me

A/N: I'm sorry about not publishing but with this whole coronavirus going on I am stuck at home🙄 but I will be publishing more so🤷🏾‍♀️