Epilogue

Epilogue

I M A N I ' S   P O V

~10 years later~

I cannot believe that it has been 10 years. 10 wonderful years with the man I love most and all of our kids. We now have 5 kids. 3 boys and 2 girls, you all know Jr and Promise. But then we had three more kids. Jr is now 11 years old while Promise is 9. Malachi and Malika are 6, yes they are twins and then we have Issac who is 3.

Malique is finally out the streets and is doing something legal to get money. He ivested his money in stripclubs and things like that.

I'm still a stay at home mom because Malique says it's better that way. I think that's why he kept getting me pregnant. So none of our kids could get old enough to where they don't need a babysitter and I could get a job. I honestly don't care anymore though. In this house there is never a dull moment so I'm never bored.

The real reason I wanted a job was because I was afraid that Malique would cheat again and I wanted to be prepared to leave his ass. We never had a problem like that again though. He kept his promise and never cheated on me again. And if he did he better hope for his sake I don't ever find out.

Lisa and Mariah are still a big part of all of my kids life. My mother, not so much. She finally got over the fact that me and Malique are going to be together forever so something. But our relationship will never be the same. She's called me out my names so many times that I've lost count. Malique doesn't even want her around the kids because of all the harsh things she had said about them thinking I couldn't hear her. It's heartbreaking but I'm surrounded by so much love that I don't even think about my mother.

Me and Jasmine are no longer friends. She was my bestfriend after she lost Devon in a car crash she became different. She started using and even tried to come onto Malique. I will always have love for the girl though, she was my bestfriend and was there for me when I had no one. I tried to get her help but she doesn't want it and I have too many kids to be worried about a crackhead.

"Sissy, were here." Mariah says coming through the door. It is 7am in the morning and I am just getting out of the shower. I wrap my towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom.

"Okay you guys, I'll be out in a minute."

"You so damn sexy mamas." Malique comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me.
He starts biting on my earlobe and makes his way down to my neck.

"Malique stop, my sisters are here." I moan

"They know what we do, hell we have 5 kids." he says and I laugh. "I'm trynna send em back." he says and I gasp and smack him in his chest.

"How dare you. I love them."

"I love them too but they some bad asses." he says and I laugh.

I love my little family that I have going on here. Including my sisters. And to think that I didn't want to go to the store that day. I'm so glad I did because that's where I met my thug. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

*not edited*