Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I M A N I ' S < P O V

When I walked into the trap. It wasn't as bad as I thought but it still pissed me off. A lot. Keisha was sitting on his lap and his hand was on her ass. He was so deep into his phone. I walk over and stand in front of them.

"So really, this is what we're doing?" I say making Malique look up from his phone and shock is all in his face. He jumps up and throws Keisha off of him.

"Baby it ain't what it looks like." he says and I roll my eyes.

"What the fuck." Keisha says as she gets up from the floor. "Really MD."

"Yea really MD?" I say looking at him. He knew I meant business I never call him by his street name.

"Damn, wifey why'd you show up here anyways." Keisha says making me step in her face.

"You got something you wanna say to me?" I say and Malique steps in and pushes me back.

"She ain't worth it baby." he says still trying to get me away from Keisha.

"Awe, I ain't worth it? I was worth it 20 minutes ago wasn't I MD." she says smirking at me. My mouth dropped and I slapped Malique in his face. He hisses from the pain. I wish I would have wore my rings. He's lucky it's so late at night or I would have.

I walk away from him and go outside. He follows me calling my name.

"Mani." he says but I ignore him and walk to the car.

"Imani!" he says shutting the car door when I try to open it. I turn around the tears falling down. There was no containing them.

"How could you." I yell at him.

"I promise, Imani. Nothing happened." he says and I laugh.

"Nothing happened? Please, you were so mad at me because of Devon being at the house. News flash Malique I haven't seen him in years. So when you left and I didn't answer you calls or texts you got mad and assumed I was with him so you came here and had sex with her. Well guess what. I wasn't with him. I was with my sisters and the girl you saw, yea that's his sister, my bestfriend since forever."

"Mamas." he says grabbing me

"No, Malique let me go." I say trying to push him away but he didn't budge.

"Mamas listen to me. Look at me." I turn my head and look him in his eyes. "I promise, I didn't touch her." he said and I could tell her was telling the truth. As much as I really want to say he's lying, I know he isn't.

"You didn't sleep with her?" I ask just to hear him say it again.

"I didn't sleep with her mamas." he says. I just nod my head. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. Oh god. What is wrong with me.

+++

~Next Morning~

Last night I tried to take Malique home but he wouldn't go home. He said he would only sleep with me. So I took him back to my house and asked my mom if she was okay with it and she was.

So here we are now. Laying in my bed. Maliques arm is around me protectively with his head on my boobs. He is such a big ol' baby. But I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

"Baby?" I say shaking him awake. He groans and repositions his head. "Baby." I say a bit louder.

"What mamas." he says in his tired voice. So attractive. No Imani, stop.

"Come on babe, I have to take you home." I say and try to get out of his hold but he just tightens his hold on me making it even harder for me to move.