Chapter 3; Dude! When did you get here?!

Word count;4303 (very long I know I know)
And can we talk about that picture?! I mean stiles is like the pack mom so Isaac just learned it from his mother!!! I'm freaking out here ajahabab
I haven't checked for errors btw so like there might be a lot of em

~at the sports field~
-Thomas POV-

"And that's why I said all those things. Malia shouldn't have said what she said." I just explained everything that happened.

"What a bitch. How come you two dated Tommy? Like, why the hell would you?" Newtie asks me. "I have no idea. But my class is going to start again, and I don't want to hang up but I'll have to." I state sadly.

"I know you don't want to Tommy, and neither do I but I have to make homework. I love you, bye." "Love you more, bye." I hang up and hand Minho his phone back.

"Thanks guys. That made me calm down a bit." I smile sheepishly, "thank god you did. I don't think we could have handled another 'getting back into the real world because it was a simulation incident'." Minho laughs. "Hey! We were all perfectly happy! They had no right to pull us out of the Safe Haven!" I shoot.

We're all walking towards Chemistry and I'm completely calmed down. Well that is until; Malia.

"I still think you should apologise. That Newt dude is probably not even real. Just like those other people." She whispers to us.

I give Teresa and Minho a look; 'can I attack her?'

Thomas Teresa Minho (telepathically)

'Tom no. Please. Don't do it. She won't survive.'

'That's exactly why I should!'

'Tommy, as much as I don't like her, she doesn't deserve to die.'

I huff. "Yeah sure. Whatever." We walk into the classroom and take our seats.

"Everyone quiet please. We have a new student. Everyone meet Randall Hollis." Aris walks into view. We all share a look before storming towards him screaming 'ARIS!'

"Thomas? Teresa? Minho? Oh my god! I thought I would never see you again! But wait!" He pulls out of the hug. "I thought we were all separated from each other. The FBI told us we would be away from one another." He asks, Teresa giggles.

"Well Tom and me have families here, Min-Min apparently to. But man I've missed you." T explains, "but. DUDE! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" I scream, "I thought I'd get out of that god awful house they say is my home." "Don't tell me you highjacked a car? If you did, then I'm proud of you." Minho laughs.

"I might have..." Aris says innocently, I throw an arm around his shoulder. "I'm proud of you Aris."

"Randall, Kevin, Allison and Stiles. Care to explain?" The teacher -miss Highwater-  is asking us with a raised eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. "Same thing as with Minho. We haven't seen each other in 2 months and we are kind of inseparable but the stupid FBI separated us. T and me were lucky enough to have known each other but Aris here -and Newt for that matter- weren't lucky enough to have someone with them when we returned. So I'm sorry but I don't think you could be mad at us seeing as we're smarter then you, no offence, but clearly we are."

"Woah Thomas calm down. Did he just get offended or something?" Aris asks Minho, "worse. They offended Newt and the rest of the Scorchers/Gladers."

"Oh my god who is stupid enough to do that?! We don't need another incident like when we were pulled out of the simulation. God that was awful, he floored all those Agents without breaking a sweat." Aris responds.