Chapter 10; beach

Again I don't own the songs mentioned.
Also I know Isaac is claustrophobic but like in this awful fanfic I wrote not.

Word count; 1750

"Finally we have a break! I know it's only a week but I love it already!" Minho says in a cheerful tone. It's been a week since they went ice skating and it's Friday again.

They all chuckle. "Yeah."

"Hey! Wanna come with us on vacation? We're going to the beach for the week. Derek and Peter are coming too after all they own that private beach, it's our pack bonding. But we would love it if y'all would come too. Jorge can come as well. I think he and Peter would be friends." Erica smiles.

Teresa looks from Brenda to Frypan to Minho to Aris to Thomas to Newt to Sonya to Harriet. "Yeah we'd like that. Thanks for inviting us." Aris answered.

"Cool! We'll pick you all up in 2 hours." Scott chirps.

***
Two hours later everyone was in the van Derek had for some reason. Well it was more of a bus. They were with so many.

We have Erica, Boyd, Ethan and Jackson in the back.

Then a row in front of them we have Teresa, Brenda, Lydia and Frypan.

A row in front of those we have Thomas, Newt, Minho and Aris.

A row in front of them we have Scott, Isaac, Kira and Malia.

A row in front of those we have Sonya, Harriet, Liam and Jorge.

The driver is Derek, shocker isn't it? And in the passenger seat we have Peter. What? He gets car sick for some reason. It's weird seeing as he's a werewolf but still.

Those are twenty-freaking-two people. Thank god there are eleven bedrooms in the Hale beach house so they could share.

They've been in the car for an hour. They've made their pairs already.

Thomas and Newt, shocker am I right?

Teresa and Brenda, also shocker right?

Frypan and Lydia. Now this was a shocker. If the pack didn't know better they would say those two are dating.

Erica and Boyd, again shocker.

Scott and Isaac, they're cute. Fight me.

Peter and Jorge. Like Erica thought they would in the 43 hours they will spend on that car. They're going to Miami.

Minho and Aris.

Harriet and Sonya.

Jackson and Ethan.

Kira and Malia.

Derek and Liam, they are the only single ones. Suddenly everyone became aware of their attractions. The only ones who didn't date each other are;

Harriet and Sonya, Derek and Liam, Jorge and Peter (yet, not yet. Erica swears they like each other) and Minho and Aris.

They've been in the car for an hour and a half now.

Thomas is fast asleep with his head on Newt's shoulder. Newt is asleep with his head on Thomas'.

Minho is looking at the landscape as Aris fell asleep with his head against the window.

Erica and Boyd are looking at the landscape as well with their fingers interfered. Ethan and Jackson are playing a game.

Teresa, Brenda and Lydia are asleep. Each asleep with their head on the other one's shoulder. Teresa with hers on Brenda, Brenda with hers on Lydia's and Lydia is snuggled against Frypan. Who would've seen that coming huh? Those two? Although nothing is official the pack knows Lydia too good and he Gladers/Scorchers know Frypan too good.