Chapter 4; wait what?! Bloody hell!

Word count 1549 (short I know)
I present you the moment you have been waiting for; NEWTMAS! YEEEEEEEEEE
sorry I'm weird.

I kinda did a double update this week cuz like I couldn't wait with the Newtmas..

And like that picture- it's so me- I can't- I'm serious. That's so me. You'll see in chapter 6 *void Stiles laugh*

And I'm thinking like updating on Thursday's and Friday's. Which also means like tomorrow again an update lol.

I also haven't checked on errors so if you see one, you can tell me. *whispers* English isn't my first language..

~principals office~
-3rd person POV-

"You do understand that I have to punish you for fighting right?" Natalie Martin -the principal- says to Thomas. "He was DEFENDING himself!" Harriet yells. "Layla-" "Harriet." She corrects. "Why do you all even have a different name? If you don't mind me asking." "When we went missing they swiped our memory and gave us these names so 'Layla' is Harriet, 'Ella' is Sonya, 'Randall' is Aris, 'Amy' is Brenda, 'Stiles' is Thomas, 'Allison' is Teresa and me 'Kevin' is Minho. And we would appreciate it if you all start calling us by our names, not those we used to have." Minho explains.

Natalie nods in understanding, "very well. If it's bugs you this much I'll make sure the teachers will call you that." "Thank you." They all say.

"But La- I mean Harriet. St- Thomas broke a rule. We can't have fights in school, especially when he breaks bones. Now. Since I have 2 witnesses that it was indeed self defence, I won't suspend you. But. You'll have detention for a week instead." Thomas finally looks up.

"Wait what?! Bloody hell! It wasn't my fault! If Malia just apologised nothing would have happened!" Thomas says, his habit of using Newts vocabulary when he's annoyed peeking around the corner.

"OH! SO THIS IS MY FAULT NOW?!" Malia screams. "YES!" The Scorchers/Gladers yell back. "I will kill you I swear. This isn't my fault." She huffs. "Not if we do it first." Minho says in a low voice so only the supernatural teens hear him. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Jackson yells, everyone is now yelling or screaming at each other,  "oh bloody hell! SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU." Thomas shouts harder then anyone. "As if they would listen to you Stilinski." Isaac says scoffing.

But to everyone's surprise the Gladers/Scorchers quiet down immediately. "What the.." Erica says in surprise.

A few 'sorry Thomas' or 'sorry's -or in Teresa's case 'yes Tom'- are heard. "Now that's better. What's her punishment?" Thomas asks Natalie. "Malia will have 2 weeks of detention." "WOAH WOAH WOAH! ONLY TWO?!" Aris yells/asks, "SHE HAS TO HAVE MORE!" Sonya yells, "Ella, I don't get why you're so upset about this, it's only Stiles." Isaac huffs, this leaves the Gladers/Scorchers with their mouth hanging open. Everyone but Thomas is wearing a 'oh no he didn't' face.

"Thomas here. Has saved our lives more times then you will ever breath." Aris starts, "he saved me from dozens of bullets." Teresa states proudly, "he saved me from being eaten in the maze by Grievers." Minho continues, "he saved us from being bitten by a Crank." (A/n imma make up a few things too so not all will be correct) Harriet and Sonya say, "he saved me from falling out of a half fallen building that was about, what? Ten stories high? If Thomas wouldn't have caught my hands I would've fallen." Brenda states, "I would've died from blood loss if Thomas didn't give me his blood." Aris says with a glare towards the pack. "He saved Newt.. when- when Newt was bitten... he- he tried to kill himself.. Thomas saved him." Minho chokes a little on his words. Everyone was quiet, Thomas is looking at his lap.

"He did all that?" Lydia asks quietly, "he did way more then that." They all say in unison. "I don't believe you." Malia huffs.

They give her a 'are you serious?!' face. Teresa scoffs and walks to Thomas and lifts his shirt so you can see the Bullet scar he got when he saved Teresa. A gasp is heard -it belongs to Lydia-, "believe us now?" Harriet says to Malia.