Chapter 16; day six at the beach

Hi! I don't really have news lol.

I haven't checked for errors.

******

The next day Newt, Minho and Brenda were terrified. They all owed three favours. So there were nine favours in total to be collected. And let me tell you, Teresa, Aris and Thomas were planning something. Minho, Newt and Brenda just knew it. The three kept smirking at each other once they saw one another.

Newt couldn't take it. He knew Thomas was planning something big and it was eating Newt up from the inside. (A/n is that proper English? Idk, srry)

Then, all of the sudden Thomas comes downstairs with only a towel around his waist and his hair damp. It was slightly dripping wet, he looked hot and he knew it. He also knew it would drive Newt crazy. So he teased Newt just a little bit more. He held the towel with one hand and grabbed an apple, he made sure Newt saw and he bit into it. He made sure it was a juicy apple, the juice dripped down his chin, onto his chest.

"Oops. Guess I have to shower again," Thomas says while licking his teeth. Newt swallows and bites his lip.

"I'll join you," Newt says and he walks towards Thomas, but Thomas puts his hand on Newt's chest. He leans in next to his ear.

"Not so fast, baby. I'm not done with you yet," Thomas whispers in a low voice with his lips on the shell of Newt's ear. Newt shivers. Newt closes his eyes, swallows and nods. He feels Thomas smirking.

"Follow me," Thomas whispers in an even lower voice. He presses a light kiss against his ear.

"Bloody tease.." Newt managed to say. Thomas smirks again.

"You know I am, don't ya, Newtie?"

"Just kiss me, you bloody- uGhhH!" Thomas attacked his sweet spot.

Just when Newt began to enjoy it, Thomas pulls away. And then the asshole walks away!

****

Newt wasn't the only one who was being teased. Minho was also a victim.

Minho was working on the Derek's van/bus. He laid there under the car and Aris smirked. He kicked Minho's feet.

Minho rolled away from under the car, he looked up and smiled; "hey, 'Ris."

Aris giggles, "hey, Min."

Minho got up and cleaned the oil from his hands, "what's wrong?"

"Nothin'."

Minho narrows his eyes slightly, Aris was speaking in a very innocent tone. Aris starts walking towards Minho, he leans in for a kiss and Minho does the same, Minho closes his eyes and Aris smirks.

At the very last moment Aris tilts his head sideways, Minho's lips catching his cheek instead of his lips. Minho opens his eyes and Aris sighs seductively.

"I'll let you go back to work now," Aris winks seductively and starts to walk away.

Minho's jaw drops. Aris is never being like that. He walks towards Aris and grabs him by his waist. He leans his head on Aris' shoulder. "Since when are you such a tease?" Minho whispers. Aris smirks and tilts his head towards Minho.

"Since today. But you like that, don't you?" Aris brushes his lips against Minho's cheek as he spoke. Minho shivers.

Aris feels Minho's grip loosen and Aris walks away.

"Bye, Minho," he winks seductively.

Minho stood there baffled.

"Fuck."