Chapter 11; day one at the beach

Kay so. I'm an idiot. I am. I said the break was a week and wasted like 2 days bc I made them drive there. So. Imma change it a bit up rn. From getting there on it's a week. Does that make sense?

Kay I'll explain better. Now that they are at the destination, they'll be a week there. That better? I'm stupid I know.

Anyway. Let's start.

Word count; 1425

***
Lydia fell onto her bed.

"I'm already exhausted." She says in her pillow.

Frypan just laughs.

There's a knock heard. "Come in."

Teresa, Kira, Sonya and Harriet are standing in the doorway.

"Wanna go shopping? Before you ask, Brenda and Malia don't like shopping so they won't come. Even if it saved their lives." Lydia stands up straight in a split second.

"HELL YEAH I'M GOING SHOPPING!"

"Didn't you just say you're exhausted?" Frypan asks while shaking his head, "I'm never too exhausted to go shopping, you hear me Fry? Never." He smiles at the nickname she uses, sure the Gladers/Scorchers use it too but it sounds different when she says it. "Cool." Kira grabs her wrist and drags her out of the room.
****

Minho, Ethan, Newt and Scott were playing uno. When they saw the girls leave to go shopping. When the boys looked at the girls Minho quickly pulled a card out of his sleeve. "Guys. Watch this. I'm gonna win." He lays all the cards on the table and Ethan throws his on the table in defeat.

"WHAT!" Scott yells, "MINHO STOP CHEATING!" Newt revealed, "whatcha gonna do about it?" Newt smirked at that.

He clapped his hands together really fast and hard, "OW! MINHO! TOMMMYYYY MINHO SLAPPED ME!" Minho's jaw drops, Thomas runs the room in with a towel around his waist and dripping wet. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! HE'S LYING!" Minho quickly defends himself, "he cheated again didn't he?" Thomas sighs as he sees that Newt is alright. They all nod.

Thomas just huffs out a laugh and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I ran out of the shower for that?" "Ahw don't worry. Come here." Newt grabs Thomas' neck and kisses him. When they pull away Newt giggles, "you still have shampoo in your hair. Let's wash that out shall we?" He grabs Thomas' hand and drags him upstairs. "The rooms and showers are soundproof right?" Minho whispers, "I hope so." Jackson says as he grabs a bag of chips.

"Hey what kind of chips are those?" Peter asks, "oh you know, chips made of potatoes." Jackson answers with a smug smile. Frypan chuckles, "do you mean brand or flavour?" He asks, "Fry why don't you make some chips? They're always amazing." Minho begs as he cleans the table. "But those take a while and they're very greasy." Frypan tries to reason.

"PLEASEEEE! BRENDA! TELL FRY TO MAKE CHIPS!" Minho yells upstairs, Brenda races down in a few seconds. "PLEASSEE FRY! We want chips! I mean- ohh gimme!" She races towards Jackson and grabs a handful of chips. She shoves them in her mouth while saying 'thanks'.

"Ey!" Brenda just smiles sweetly with her mouth still full of chips.

"Let's do something fun!" Malia whines, "lets do 'Just Dance'!" Aris suggests, "OH HELL YEAH! Aris you know what song!" Minho yells. Aris smirks. They push the sofa back.

"LET'S DO THIS BEFORE THOMAS RUINS THE FUN!" Brenda whisper yells, "huh?" "Thomas is a very good dancer and nobody is able to beat him, not even Newt." Frypan explains. "He's too competitive. He won't let anyone win."

Aris puts 'Wiggle' on by Jason Derulo feat Snoop Dogg on. Call them whatever you want but the dance they have on Just dance is funny.

They started dancing shamelessly.