Chapter 8; lacross game

Can we talk about how cute that picture is of the Nogitsune?! I MEAN LOOK IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!!

Oh and;

I have a crazy feeling y'all love to taunt me and make me smile and blush and make me feel better about myself-

This chap is a bit short cuz idk what to write...

-3rd person POV-

After the pack and Derek left the Stilinski house they went back to the loft. A few minutes later Derek had explained what Cranks are.

The pack looked dumbfounded.

"They lived through that?!" Derek simply nods. Teresa walks in. "And that's where you're wrong." They look at her in shock.

"Not all of us survived." All of the wolves  notice how her scent drastically changes.

"We can assure you Derek, we're only a threat if you're one to us. So best is if you stay on our good side." She continues while having a look in her eyes that says 'don't mess with us unless you want to die'.

To be honest, it scares the pack a little.

-next day at school-

Everyone is on the lacrosse field talking before the bell rings.

They're all laughing. The pack walks up to them, they greet each other.

"So tonight the first game of the season huh?" Newt teases his husband, "I'm probably benched again Newt."

Newts eyes hardened. "There's no way in hell you're going to be benched." Newt stormed off and Thomas quickly followed. Oh god oh god don't kill coach Newt. Thomas kept thinking.

Newt stormed into Coach his office with Thomas holding onto him.

"Uhh can I help you?"

"Why is Tommy still benched?!" Newt almost screamed.

"Newt calm down. You're acting like a tosser." Thomas said, holding Newt's arms tighter.

"Tommy as cute as you are using British slang, don't. And I'm not acting like an idiot!" Newt yelled in his husbands face.

"Well uh tryouts were held a week before Thomas came back so he's still on the bench." Coach says a little intimidated by Newt. Sure he's just a 17 year old but if Thomas fights like that, Newt might be able to do it as well.

"WHAT?!" Newt says and Thomas rolls his eyes. He lifts Newt and carries him bridal style towards class.

He puts him down right before entering, earning a pout from Newt.

****
A whole set of the bleachers is taken by just the Gladers/Scorchers and their snacks. The game hasn't begun yet so Noah isn't there yet. He said he would.

From left to the right we have Frypan, Minho, Jorge, Brenda, Teresa, Aris, Sonya, Harriet and of course Newt.

"So what number is Thomas again?" Jorge asks, Newt just huffs. "Coach says he came to school too late and missed tryouts so he's on the bench."

"24." Teresa whispers to Jorge.

"Hi guys!" Lydia yells, the girls wave. Lydia, Malia, Erica, Boyd, Ethan and Melissa walk towards them.

"Who are you guys cheering for on the team?" Melissa asks curiously, "Thomas. Duh." Melissa has a puzzled look. "Stiles." Erica whispers, Melissa makes an 'Ohh' sound.

Noah comes a second later as well.

The boys are putting their equipment on. Well Thomas isn't. He's looking bored.