Chapter 13; day three at the beach

I don't own any songs mentioned.

Also, that picture is me but I also do an eyeroll lol

Haven't checked for errors

*******

Lydia and Frypan were cuddled up on the couch the next morning. Harriet and Sonya admitted they were dating and they were kissing each other at this moment while everyone else was either watching the movie or eating breakfast.

Suddenly Aris comes running and screaming into the living room. "Whats wrong?"

Thunder. Thunder is heard. Rain is falling and the two boys hide behind the couch.

"Guys, it's just thunder." Lightning struck only seconds after.

"Minho, we're inside. Nothing will happen here," Sonya rolls her eyes. "LIGHTNING HURTS OKAY?!" Minho yells back.

"Oh you survived. Don't be such a baby." Brenda jokes.

Minho's jaw dropped, "then why don't you go standing outside and get struck." Minho sasses back.

Brenda narrows her eyes at him and takes a step towards him. "Woah woah woah! No need to fight!" Isaac stands in between them.

They both roll their eyes, "we weren't gonna fight."

"They're just having a little battle in which Minho always sasses everyone," Harriet explains before going back to make out with Sonya.

Everyone who wasn't already in the living room walks in with blankets and snacks.

"Lydia, turn off the Notebook. We're watching a movie everyone is gonna want to watch." Derek says and surprisingly Lydia turns off the movie.

They all cuddle with their lover and watch the movie Peter and Jorge are turning on.

One hour and thirty-six minutes later the movie ended with the girls, and maybe Minho, crying their eyes out.

Aris looks outside and sees the sun shining brightly. "Hey, look," he points at the sky.

"It's not raining anymore."

Instead of the dark clouds that were there earlier, there are pearl white clouds or at some places none at all.

"Who wants to go picnicking?" Everyone yelled 'me' within a second.

They all helped making and preparing the food, drinks and some even grabbed a few games.

They were all done after an hour, what? Werewolves eat a lot. Oh, don't forget Minho and Brenda. They eat a lot too.

They decided to walk to the park so there wouldn't get sand in the food from the beach. They were at a walking distance of 15 minutes away from the park. (A/n does Miami have a park? If not pretend it does please)

The girls grabbed the portable speakers and plugged Teresa's phone in.

"All the girls stomp your feet like this," the girls sing. "A few times I've been around that track," the boys, minus Derek and Liam (they don't know the lyrics) continue.

"So it's not just gonna happen like that because I ain't no hollaback girl!" The girls sing. They sing the entire Gwen Stefani song until the next song comes up.

They keep singing along to the songs that come up until they enter the park. They look around for the perfect area to have the picnic.

Sonya and Harriet put four blankets and sit down. Minho and Aris are chasing each other, according to the girls they're dating but nothing is official.

Now the only ones who aren't dating are Liam and Derek.

They're all laughing and dancing and unpacking as the next song is up; Oh my love by The Score (a/n this song is so cheerful, really you should listen to it)

Everyone is singing, Lydia is pouring drinks and Frypan is unpacking the muffins. Newt is on Thomas' back as Thomas is unpacking the burgers they had made and he's dancing a bit. Every time Thomas spins around, Newt giggles.

Brenda and Teresa are dancing and spinning each other, they're not helping unpack seeing as they made most of the food.

Peter and Jorge are sitting on one of the blankets and are sunbathing. The sun is giving a beautiful glow and when Lydia is done she joins the elder men and goes sunbathing herself.

Derek is unpacking the bread and beer.

"Aris, stop running! You're gonna trip!" Minho laughs and as if Minho saw the future Aris trips, making Minho stumble to the ground as well. They're laughing on the ground.

Isaac and Scott are unpacking the rest of the food and occasionally pecking each other's lips.

The next song comes up; Geronimo by Sheppard. (A/n also a very fun song)

Jackson and Ethan are making out and Malia and Kira are making out as well.

Erica and Boyd are walking hand in hand around the clearing.

"Alright, we can eat!" Newt says loudly, not yelling though.

They all slowly stop what they're doing and sit on the blankets.

Erica grabs a beer and hands it to Boyd, who hands it to Newt, who hands it to Thomas, who hands it to Brenda, who hands it to Teresa, who hands it to Minho, who hands it to Aris, who hands it to Liam, who hands it to Derek, who hands it to Sonya, who hands it to Harriet, who hands it to Jorge, who hands it to Peter, who hands it to Scott, who hands it to Isaac, who hands it to Lydia, who hands it to Frypan, who hands it to Kira, who hands it to Malia, who hands it to Jackson who hands it to Ethan, who opens the beer and drinks it.

That train goes on until everyone has a beer, minus Liam. He isn't allowed to drink yet.

They're laughing and drinking and eating and singing.

At some moment the song Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth feat Meghan Trainor comes on.

The couples get up and start slow dancing while smiling and kissing. Liam and Derek keep eating.

They start jumping around when the song Honey, I'm good by Andy Grammer comes up.

They grab the others hands and start jumping. Derek is sure that if they had hats they would throw them in the air. The girls are swinging their heads from one side to the other so their hair is a dangerous weapon. Stay clear from those, kids. Minho made the mistake to stand to close to Harriet and her dreadlocks.

Liam is laughing his ass off as he sees Minho act dramatically by lying on the ground, pretending to be hurt. This sparks laughter in everyone.

They start dancing again as Uma Thurman by Fall out boys comes on.

They all start screaming the lyrics.

Everyone is having fun again. This is only the third day but everyone seems to enjoy the time here a lot.

~~~~~~
Hey! So was it as terrible as I thought? I tried making it happy, did it work?