Chapter 12; day two at the beach

Yo y'all I'm sorry it took me so long. I didn't know what to write, sorry.

Also, can we talk about that picture? I laughed so hard😂

Haven't looked for errors.

Word count; 2016

Anyway, I tried, here ya go;

****

Kira woke up with arms wrapped around her. She panics and elbows the person in the gut, they groan and let go. A loud thud is heard with a scream.

Kira quickly turns around. "Oh my god. Malia. I'm sorry." She apologises. She grabs Malia's wrist and puts it back in place.

Scott and Thomas burst through the door,
"what's wrong?!" They both say, Kira laughs nervously. "That's kind of funny funny story..." Thomas rolls his eyes.

"You woke up and thought Malia was a stranger?" Thomas asks as he tiredly rubs his eyes, "yeah.." Kira scratches the back of her head.

"Tommy! It's getting cold in here!"
"I'm coming, Newt!" Thomas looks at the girls again, "don't do anything too crazy and keep it down please. The rooms aren't that soundproof." He walks back to his room.

"What he said." Scott says sleepily. He walks back to his room.

*******

"So do you guys want to go to the beach?"

"Hell yes!"

They all ran upstairs and grab their swimming trunks, bikini's and or bathing suit.

Peter and Jorge were the only ones who didn't go get theirs because they said and Harriet quotes; "we'd blind every lady with our hotness so we're not swimming."

Aka "we're too lazy to get our stuff"

Erica swears that the song Uptown Funk is mirroring how those two think about themselves perfectly. (A/n does that make sense?)

Ten minutes later everyone was standing next to Peter and Jorge, only waiting for four of the group; Sonya& Harriet, Kira& Malia.

"If they don't stop making out, I'll leave without them. I want my tan," Lydia says while picking her nails. Thomas chuckles, "remember when we used to do it in secret? Even though everyone knew exactly what we were doing." Newt laughs at the memory Thomas brought up.

"Yeah, oh my god, our hair would be wild and our lips would be swollen."

"And we thought we'd keep it a secret," Thomas laughs. "I wanna know everything!" Erica says while leaning her chin on her hands.

"You want to hear how Tommy and I thought we were sneaky? Or do you want to hear about our first kiss? Or just our whole love story?" Newt laughs. "We're waiting on Harriet, Sonya, Kira and Malia anyways! So, yes! Tell us!" Lydia smiles.

They all sit down on the couch.

"Okay. So, we were in the Scorch, the attack of WCKD just happened and Minho was taken..."

*flashback (if not in Italics it's someone making a comment through the story telling)*

They had been running for days and found the girls from group B. Minho had been taken and Thomas and Newt were talking in private. More like arguing.

"I DON'T CARE, NEWT!" Thomas yells at the blond boy, he wants to find Minho. He has to. They can't lose anyone else.

"BLOODY HELL, TOMMY! I KNOW WE NEED TO FIND HIM BUT YOU'LL GET HURT!" Newt yells back, he wants to find Minho as well but Thomas will get hurt or captured along the way and that's something Newt won't allow.