Chapter 14; day four at the beach

Fasten your seatbelts. This will be a loooooong chapter. I got two long flashbacks (full of fluff and happiness) so grab some snacks..

Also. That picture is just too cute!!!!!! And I haven't checked for errors.

Word count; 3553

*****

Aris woke up with Minho's arms wrapped around his waist. He snuggles a bit more against Minho, who only tightens his grip.

When Aris was about to fall asleep again someone barged into their room and smashed some pans against each other, making both boys jump.

Aris looked around and saw Newt grinning like a madman. "TOMMY! YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS!" Newt yells and leaves the room, but not before looking Aris in the eyes and whispering 'I know where you sleep in Beacon Hills'. Aris nods quickly and Newt starts laughing, telling him he was joking but also not to break Minho's heart.

If Aris wasn't so terrified he'd find it funny.

The two boys came down about thirty minutes later. Everyone was smirking, even though they tried to cover it up by either stuffing their mouths with food or hide the smirk behind a coffee or tea cup, pretending to drink.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Shanks," he mumbles under his breath.

Peter, Newt, Harriet, Lydia and Frypan spit out their coffee and laugh.

"AHW MAN! My shirt!" Scott and Isaac say at the same time. Their entire shirt is dripping wet from the coffee.

Everyone just started laughing.

"So, who wants another day at the beach?" Jorge suggests.

Everyone yelled a 'Hell yes!' Before storming upstairs again.

This time the ones who stuck upstairs are Peter, Jorge & Minho, Aris.

"OHH, THOMAS TELL US MORE STORIES ABOUT YOU AND NEWT!" Malia and Erica chirp.

The said boys laugh and think.

"What story should we tell them?"

"HOW ABOUT YOUR WEDDING DAY?!" Lydia and Erica almost scream.

"Alright.. the wedding day it is.. so. Tommy and I wer-" "HOLD UP! We wanna know the proposal first!" Ethan and Jackson nearly yell.

Everyone chuckles. "Alright. Well.. that's kind of a funny story. So, Tommy was nowhere to be found that entire day.."

*flashback, there will be things that won't make sense as to how they got those but roll with it pls*

Newt was looking for Thomas everywhere. He felt his stomach turn into knots when he finally spotted the brunet boy.

He took a deep breath.

He walked to his boyfriend, "hey, Tommy." Thomas turned to Newt with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Newtie." They both leaned in for a kiss.

But before their lips touched Newt leaned towards Thomas' ear. "Let's play a game."

Thomas had a confused look but soon it turned into a smirk. Newt laughed at that.

"Not that kind of game. Yet." Thomas pouted at that.

"Thomas, oh my god!" Teresa laughs, "did you really have to ruin that moment like that?" She continued. "Who said it was ruined?" Newt smirked. Some of the pack shuddered.

"Close your eyes." Newt giggled.

Thomas pouted some more but did as he was told.