Chapter 17; day seven at the beach/back in beacon

**

Everyone was packing their stuff. They started in the morning so they would be done by diner.

"ISAAC! WHERE IS MY PHONE? LAST TIME I SAW IT YOU WERE PLAYING A GAME ON IT!" Sonya yells from her room.

"I GAVE IT BACK TO YOU! OH WAIT. NO. SORRY I GAVE IT TO HARRIET!" Isaac yells back from his room.

***

Everyone steps in the car. 'The death ride' as Minho calls it is going to start.

***

"Isaac, get your own fries!" Three hours. They've been on the van for three hours.

***

"UGH IM NEVER LEAVING THE BED AGAIN!" Newt screamed with his head in his pillow. Everyone laughs. They had just arrived back in Beacon hills.

***

"NOOO! SCOTT! THOMAS! MINHO AND LIAM TOOK MY SCARF!" Isaac yells.

Liam and Minho are laughing so hard, they're crying. (A/n the Linho fic will be soon. PS. I decided the shipname will be Linho, just bc it sounds funny)

***
*Brenda POV*

School. Today is school. This should be fun, shouldn't it? Ugh, who am I kidding? School is boring, hell, stupid, did I mention hell? Sure, the scorch was bad.. but this? This is horrible. Like, ugh.

We already know this shit. It's annoying to hear it again. Ugh. On the other side, tomorrow is the ticket sale for prom. I don't know if I should go or not, alright fine, I want to go. I mean, I think Teresa would look pretty in a prom dress. But I also uhm.. okay fine! I want to go because it's supposed to be fun! They say you get to dance and eat and all that shit!

Did that sound girly? Ah, I don't care.

I think I'll go dress-shopping. I know, it's late but I think I'll get it. And other wise, I'll beg Minho to sew me one. He's great  at sewing. Who would've thought? Okay, well, he does have a good sense of fashion. And he made the bridesmaids dresses for Thomas and Newt's wedding.

I think I'll just ask Minho. Yeah. I'll do that.

~~
OMG THIS IS THE SHORTEST THING IVE EVER WRITTEN! ITS NOT EVEN 400 WORDS! Woah SORRY BUT I REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. Also. Next chapter is the last one. It'll be a longer one than this one is, I promise. :)