Chapter 7;

Sort of smut warning. It's not really gonna be smut I guess? You'll see..
Word count; 1417 (short I know)

-at school-
~Lydia POV~

I'm so happy they're all okay.

"Soo um your name is Frypan?" I ask as we're walking towards class.

He nods.

"That's a strange name.. not that it-" he chuckles before cutting me off. "I know what you mean."

"So you're a banshee. Do you think your dream will come true?" He asks after a few seconds. "I don't know. I've predicted a few deaths before and none of them happened so I really don't know." I answer honestly. He nods.

"So, you can also scream loudly right?" I nod. "So what else can you do?" I shrug.

School went by pretty fast.

Then there was a pack meeting called.

-Dereks loft. I finally decided hahahah he's in here-

"There's a new threat. They're very very dangerous." Derek starts.

"What are they?" "Human." I frown at that.

"Are they hunters or something?" I ask, "worse. They have survived something that's called the Trials. They're survivors. They've killed, slaughtered to survive. They have seen a non-existent disease that only a handful of them were immune to. They know how to use any type of gun, knife, sword, hand-to-hand combat and they have ever bit of information about any topic you say. They are cunning, seeming innocent, short tempered and deadly. Do not and I repeat do not anger them." Derek says with his usual dead-serious tone.

"How old are they?" "That's what makes them look so innocent Scott. They're teenagers."

"But they're evil?" I ask, "Lydia didn't you just hear what he said? He said that they've killed." Scott deadpans.

"He also said to survive. So maybe they're not evil?" I suggest, "maybe Stiles knows anything about it?" Erica asks carefully.

"Call him." Isaac says.

-Thomas POV-
_Stilinski living room _
~5 minutes earlier~

Newt's hands were roaming my bare chest while I left a trail of kisses down his jaw.

It didn't take long before I got his shirt off too. Newt jumped, locking his legs around my hips.

He slammed his lips against mine again and I started walking upstairs to my room. Dad is out so he won't hear us.

I sat down on my bed, Newt in my lap.

He started kissing down my jaw and I let a moan slip. My hands were in his hair and he was grinding against my hips, making me moan again.

Getting tired of this position, I switch us by standing up again as our lips reconnected. I lay Newt carefully down on my bed.

I kissed down his neck and made my way to his chest. He let out a moan.

Newt starts tugging at my waistband and undid my buttons.

And of course. Of course my phone rings rings now.

Newt and I both groan. "Do you really have to?" Newt asks while kissing every inch of my jaw.

"Depends on who's calling." I say between my moans.

I grab the phone. It's Scott.

"It's just Scott. He can handle himself." I shut the phone off and throw it on my carpet. I reconnect Newt and my lips. He moans into the kiss and I start roaming his mouth with my tongue.