Chapter 3

"Professor Dumbledore told us everything," Remus said before anyone can ask.

"Hi." All the teens except Draco said.

Molly and Arthur hug all their kids plus Harry and Hermione.

"Who are you two dears?" Molly asked Albus and Scorpius.

"Umm let's see." Albus says thoughtfully "I'm Albus Severus Potter, 18 going on 19, middle child of Harry James Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley."

Molly squeals and immeaditly hugs Harry and Ginny close. Arthur's eyes widen and he looks at the two blushing teens holding hands "you two are already together?"

Both Harry and Ginny nod blushing. Remus smiles at them all and says to Scorpius "and who might you be young man?"

"I'm Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, 19, only child of Astoria Greengrass and first child of Draco Malfoy."

The three new people look at the two boys in shock. Albus says "so yep we are from the future 2025, where your kids are over 40 years old."

Ron asks "What are your houses at hogwarts?"

Scorpius says "don't freak out! Your house at hogwarts does not matter."

"We are both a slytherin." Albus said smirking.

Draco smirks and everyone besides the adults are shocked. "A potter in slytherin what a scandal!"

"Shut it Draco!" Astoria said smiling.

"Yes I am a Slytherin," Albus said sternly "but that doesn't mean I am evil. Look it don't matter what house you are in evil can come from all of them. Peter Pettigrew for a example was in Gryffindor."

"The boy has a point." Remus said.

Scorpius says "also the only reason I'm a slytherin is because of my name. The sorting hat almost placed me in Ravenclaw."

Albus says "I may be a Slytherin, but I'm bloody terrified of snakes."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"When I was little I was playing in the garden when a poisonous snake decided to come really close and slyther up my leg, mind you I was like 3 or 4, so I was bloody terrified. I started screaming and crying mom was at work so dad came running out of the house and thank God he is a parseltounge or it would've bit me."

"Why were you outside unsupervised?" Ginny asked eyes wide.

"It looks bad I know, but I was left alone for only a matter of minutes because my God brother Teddy busted his knee open... Soo dad told me stay in front of the window so he can see me while he cleaned Ted's knee up."

Scorpius holds Al's hand and says "remember when James Transfigured your blanket into a snake."

Al slaps him on the arm lightly "Shut it, that scared the shit out of me."

"Who's James and Teddy?" Remus asks.

"James is my older brother." Albus says rolling his eyes smirking. "James Sirius Potter almost 20 years old, oldest biological kid of Harry and Ginny."

"He also has a little sister named Lily Luna Potter, she's 16 almost 17." Scorpius said smiling.

Molly squeals again. Albus says "Teddy is my parents godson, his whole name is Edward Remus Lupin. He was raised by my parents. Born on April 30th, 1998, he is now 27 years old. Oh his biological parents are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks."

Remus slides down the wall in shock "he's not a werewolf is he."

Scorpius says "no he is not, he is a metamorphamagus though."

"What does he look like?" Harry asked curiously.

"Here." Albus says.

Scorpius says "he settled with that look

Scorpius says "he settled with that look."

"What does he look like without morphing?" Remus asks.

"He looks like his dad with his moms eyes." Albus said smiling. "My mother said that he has a good mix of his mom and dad where he likes to have fun and take risks he knows how to be mature."

"Why was he raised by us?" Ginny asked softly.

Albus and Scorpius pale some and look away.

Remus says "Tonks and I are dead aren't we."

Albus says softly "Yes."

Everyone is silent.

Astoria says "wait what is Harry and Dracos sexuality?"

The adults look confused and Albus says "I won't say the full story again, but I will tell you that something bad happens... Umm my mom died when I was 14 and Scorps mom died when he was 12..."

Scorpius continues "our dads saught comfort in each other and well next thing I know my boyfriend became my step brother." He smiles at Al."they are both bisexual though."

"Whoa." Arthur says shocked.

Albus and Scorpius explain the situation with Lyra and Ashley.

"Aww those girls are gorgeous!" Molly said excitedly.

Scorpius says "thanks! They are cute."

"Never thought I'll see the day where a female was born in the Potter and Malfoy bloodlines." Arthur said.

Albus laughs some "oh we know. No joke my sister Lily was the first girl for potters and technically for Malfoys it was Ashley."

"How? Wasn't Ashley born after Lyra?" Hermione asked.

"Yes she was." Albus says "but Ashley was concieved November 3rd, 2023 and Lyra was concieved November 7th, 2023."

"Tmi Albus!" Scorpius says eyes wide.

"What it's true!" Albus said.

Harry and Draco flush bright red.

Just then a 20 year old boy shows up with a small baby girl.

End of chapter.