Chapter 15:

Everyone freezes in shock

Everyone freezes in shock. What was happening? He was just fine a few minutes ago.

Draco was fretting over him. "Scorpius help me!" Scorpius runs over to help.

"What's happening?" James asked scared.

Albus picks Ashley up and stares at his father feeling useless.

Draco suddenly started doing CPR "come on love wake up. Don't die on me. The kids and I need you."

That's when everyone noticed that Draco Lucius Malfoy is crying. Scorpius says "his pulse is back."

Draco nods and conjures a breathing mask putting it on Harry.

For the next 10 minutes everyone watched with baited breath as Draco worked to figure out what happened to his husband.

Draco suddenly stopped exhausted "he should be ok."

Everyone sighs of relief. Albus says "what happened?"

"Harry's heart stopped and I don't know why it just did. But it's beating normally now and everything looks normal."

Scorpius leans against the wall "that was scary." Everyone can't help but agree with him.

James is pale "so he'll be alright?"

"Yes." Draco said giving him a relieved smile.

Harry gasps and slowly sits up "what happened?" He mumbled.

Draco jumps and kisses him hard on the lips extremely relieved.

"Not that I didn't enjoy that kiss, but what's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost?"

"He always looks like he's seen a ghost." James said.

Harry looks at him "no need for your two cents James. But for real Dray what happened?"

"You out of nowhere said you couldn't breathe and passed out. God Harry you pretty much just died right in front of us... Your heart stopped."

Harry groans "again."

"What the hell do you mean again?"

Harry sighs "it's been happening since Lyra was born."

Draco pales "HARRY THAT WAS 10 MONTHS AGO!" He stands up and paces "God damnit! YOU COULD'VE DIED HARRY JAMES POTTER MALFOY I SWEAR YOU ARE TOO GOD DAMN STUBBORN FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

Harry sighs "Draco calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down Harold! Your heart has been stopping since our daughter was fucking born! Do you know how dangerous that is? Of course you don't because you don't want to fucking worry anyone."

"Draco..."

"DON'T! Fuck Harry I've lost everyone I loved. My father used to be a good man to me, but no he fucking went insane. My mother lives her life in fear. Severus pretty much raised me and he's dead! My wife is dead. My entire family are psychopaths. My cousins father is voldemort and she tried to kill my son your son you me and she killed Ginny. Oh and Ginny is one of the reasons I left my house to stay on my feet... I CAN'T LOSE YOU EITHER!"

"Your not gonna lose me Draco. I'm still here I'm still breathing... Heyyyy calm down love."

Draco had fallen to the ground hyperventilating and grabbing his hair sobbing. Harry goes to him and hugs him. "I'm so scared of losing you, Scorp, Ted, James, Al, Lyra, Ashley, and the rest of the family."

"Shh Draco I know... I promise when we get home I'll go to st mungos... It'll be ok love."

Draco nods and lays his head on Harry's shoulder "love you." He mumbled.

Harry kisses his head "I love you too Dray."

Draco fell asleep.

Scorpius sighs "I've never seen him get that way."

Harry sighs "he doesn't want anyone to see him when he haves his break downs similar to this one."

"Why did I react like that?" Draco asked quietly.

"Whenever someone scares you in any way you sorta freak out." Harry says quietly.

Ginny says "I don't blame him for yelling at you, I would've..."

"Done the same thing." Harry finished she nods "you did. When I got hurt on an raid like 20 years ago. I was hurt but I went home instead of st mungos and you were so mad."

Albus sighs "dad don't die on us because you think your fine when you're not."

"I'm not promising anything but I'll try."

"You better or I'll personally bring you back and kill you." Draco mumbled.

End of chapter.