Chapter 4:

Everyone jumps at the sudden visitors "heyyyy!" The boy said grinning.

"James! Ashley!" Albus said mouth dropping "How what? Why are y'all here?" He takes his baby girl in his arms.

"Why are you two here is the question?" James said raising a eyebrow.

"It was an accident." Scorpius said raising a eyebrow back. "Why are you here with our daughter?"

"Umm, originally I was curious and was about to touch the sand when I saw Ashley crying for you two so I picked her up and may of accidentally took her here."

Albus eyes narrow dangerously he causally gives the baby to Scorpius and looks at James "you better run because imma bout to kill you."

James' eyes widen and he takes off running (a/n: the room of requirements is huge) Albus chases him.

Everyone watches the two boys pull there wands out before James can say a spell Al yells "expelliarmus!"

James curses as Al takes hold of his wand and puts it in his pocket still chasing his brother.

"Levicorpus!"

"Damn it." James muttered as he was thrown upside down "come on Al let me down! I'm sorry I'm an idiot."

"Ya think!" Albus hissed. He circles around James "hmm lets see. What should I do to you since you put my daughter in harm's way?" His eyes pierce into James soul "voldemort is alive in this time dipshit."

James eyes widen "oh shit! Dude I'm sorry don't kill me."

"Oh I won't kill you or hurt you  because I really do not fancy going to Azkaban or showing my daughter violence... So I'll do this." He raises his wand and says "aquamenti!"

Water splashes on James, who by the way gasp in shock at the sudden coldness "ok Al please put me down."

Albus shrugs "ok. Liberacorpus!"

James falls straight on the floor with a crash "ouchhhh." He looks at Al with a pout "that hurt."

Albus shrugs "you'll be fine. And before you ask no you won't get your wand back."

He walks back to Scorpius and James follows sulking and moping.

Scorpius grins and wraps his free arm around Albus and gives James a cheeky smile "you good James."

"Shut it Scorp." James muttered "Al can you at least cast a drying spell on me it's bloody cold!"

"Nope! I'm mad at you." Albus declared and to prove his point he crosses his arms, huffs, and looks away nose in the air eyes closed.

James rolls his eyes and mutters "you're always mad at me."

Albus ignores him and takes his baby and coes at her "hi my precious baby girl." He kisses her head.

Ashley giggles and says "dada!"

The past looks at them all trying to figure them all out. James says "erm hello."

"Hi!" Everyone except... Guess again... Draco says.

"So your James?" Molly asks.

"James Sirius Potter at your service!" James does a cheeky bow. "Either you know my name from just hearing it or my brothers over here actually acknowledged my existance!"

Albus and Scorpius roll their eyes and say in unison "Shut it James!"

James pouts some "you two are mean." He looks away acting like a child.

Scorpius looks at Ashley "Ash you are more mature than your uncle James."

Ashley giggles. James' mouth dropped "I am very mature!"

"Sure." Albus says slightly amused "says the person who thought it'll be a good idea to bring a baby to 1997."

"In my defense I didn't know it was 1997, also she's happy now!" He gestures to the smiling baby.

Scorpius said "didn't you think it'll be a good idea to sneak vodka into class because it was clear?"

"Ooooo how bout the time you got stuck in a dinosaur costume because you wanted to scare people but ended up falling and breaking your arm!"

"Or the time you tried doing a back flip off your broom and land on the ground to show off to a girl...and ended in the hospital wing for breaking both your legs!"

Albus smirks enjoying himself "remember the time you tried to prove you can out drink dad and drank 8 bottles of firewhiskey and woke up with a killer hangover... Wait that was last month."

"Oooo how about the time you put noodles in the microwave because you were curious and it blew up."

"How about when you...."

"Ight I get it I can be an idiot!" James said interrupting Albus.

Albus just smirks "we know."

"Shut it, you can say I'm more mature now than I was a few years ago."

"True." Scorpius says "but thats because of Ms Alice Longbottom or should I say Potter."

James blushes "haha."

"Sooooo on a more serious note does dad know where we are?" Albus asks.

"We all just figured out." James says "no one knows the actual date sooo that doesn't help, but dad, Draco, and aunt Hermione are trying."

"Ok. So we're saved." Scorpius said grinning.

"I dunno. But dad said something about how the did you two manage something like this again and how he can't wait till you both get your karma with your own kids."

Albus grins "what about Draco?"

"He joked and said that Scorpius used to be a innocent trouble free person until he started talking to you."

Albus fake gasps "I'm not that bad."

Scorpius chuckles "he has a point babe, I've never created trouble or attracted trouble until we became friends."

Albus smiles "mom told me it's a potter thing you either enjoy creating trouble," nods his head at James "or attract it."

"Which you do." Scorpius says.

"Harry attracts trouble too." Ron says with a grin.

"Oh we know." Everyone says except Draco and Harry.

Draco rolls his eyes "Yeah right."

Harry says "shut it ferret."

James looks at them "wow I can't believe they ended up married with how they treat each other in this time."

"Exactly!" Albus and Scorpius exclaim in unison.

James looks at them "oh! Y'all missed it, we went to the muggle world today."

"And what did we exactly miss?" Albus asks.

"We ran into Aunt Marge!"

Harry chokes on air. Albus and Scorpius' noses scrunch up in disgust.

"Well it was me, Ashley, Lily, Lyra, Dad, and Draco and we were just trying to get to diagon alley when she saw dad and decided to say shit."

"How'd that go?" Scorpius asks concerned.

"Dad calmly made her feel like an idiot. She insulted him, talked bout mom, and called him the f word that rhymes with maggot. Long story short our dad prove that he can actually be cool because he put her back in her place with style!" James said excitedly.

End of chapter.