Chapter 13:

Scorpius says "what I like chocalote!"

"We know." The entire future said.

Ashley starts crying Albus says "what's wrong sweetheart?"

"Hugy."

Albus sighs and picks her up. Scorpius says "do we have anything to feed her with."

"One." Albus mutters. "Scorp can you put a block around me."

"Ohhhhhh." Scorpius said. "Yeah." Albus goes to the corner with the crying baby and Scorpius puts a ward around them so no one can see or hear them.

"Uhh I'm confused..." Ron says.

Harry says "let them have their privacy and don't ask because I know it'll embarrass Albus to no end."

"Why?"

"Because the only way Albus can feed his child when their isn't a bottle or baby food in sight is breast feeding," James said.

"Oh." The boys look a little uncomfortable.

"Would you rather Ashley starve or no?" Scorpius asked.

"No."

"Wait!" Harry says eyes wide "if Albus can do that can you?"

Harry blushes and says "breast feed." Harry nods "yes I can, but don't freak out I only did once and that was the day Lyra was born."

"Why it's natural?" Molly said.

"I know." Harry says "I've always been insecure about how I look and act. Well getting pregnant and knowing I can breast feed didn't help. Also when we bottle fed her we wouldn't of figured out she was lactose intolerant till it was too late."

Albus comes out the wards blushing with a happy and sleepy Ashley.

Looking around Albus furrows his eyebrows "who told yall?"

"James."

Albus rolls his eyes "whatever."

"Sooooooo you had Lyra on my birthday!" Ginny said smiling.

Harry looks at her and he smiles sadly "Yep! I was in labor since the night before I just didn't say anything..."

"Father like son." Scorpius mutters.

"Well I didn't say anything until my water broke in front of everyone and Draco had a panic attack."

"I did not!"

"Did too!" Everyone from the future said.

"Did not!"

"Draco you freaked out more than your son and you were both an adult and married where Scorpius was barley an adult, still a teenager, and not married." James said.

"He's got a point dad!" Scorpius says grinning "that was your second child and that was my first."

"Well... You have your mom in you always knows how to be calm in a serious moment."

"Not always!" Albus said with a smirk "when Professor Mcgonagal walked in on us in our 6th year Scorpius freaked out and continuesly rambled a hundred words in one breath!"

"Albus!" Scorpius said mortified.

"What? It was a serious moment!"

"Yeah a seriously embarrassing moment!"

"Umm that was 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back." Harry said.

Draco gags some "do you mind I don't wanna think about your sex lives... Blec."

Albus laughs "Well we don't want to hear you two when you are in bed it's disgusting!"

Harry smirks "3 things 1) don't listen put head phones in or something. 2) we are married and what we do in bed is no ones business. And 3) find your own place so you don't have to worry about it."

Scorpius groans "this conversation escalated real quick."

"Hey wanna hear a saying!" James asked Scorpius.

"Uhh sure I guess."

"You are what you eat!"

Albus says "no wander why you are such a Pussy."

"You're a dick!" James shoot back. He looks at Scorpius "and since Albie here is a bottom that means you're an asshole!"

Scorpius turns a bright red and some of the teens laugh at the banter.

Draco looks at Harry "where's Lily when you need her! She can hold a conversation without making sexual jokes!"

Harry laughs some "well love I can't explain why Jamie and Al talk like that their mom and I did not teach them that... They were just made like that!"

"Yeah maybe next time don't conceive your kids on the night of the living dead and a day everyone gets drunk!" James said laughing.

"Hold up!" Harry says "who the hell told you that?"

"You did!" James said grinning.

Harry looks confused "when?"

"Last month I found our birth certificates and confronted you while you were tipsy!"

"I must of have been drunk because I dont remember that! Please tell me I didn't tell you much especially with your brother!"

"You did. You straight up told me your mother and I were desperate for a night out and told me where my little brother was concieved... Im just relieved you didn't say how."

Harry groans "it was nearly 20 years ago!"

Draco smirks and whispers in Harry's ear "it can't be as bad as how and where Lyra was concieved... Let me remind you we were in your office at the ministry."

Harry turns a bright red. Albus asks "what'd you tell him?"

"Nothingggg." They both say.

Remus turns a bright red he heard what Draco said.

Harry says "crap! Remus did you hear that?" Remus nods "Oh god please don't tell anyone what you heard."

Draco smirks as Remus says "I won't and I really don't want to repeat what I heard."

Both men nod. Scorpius' nose scrunches up "now I don't want to know."

"You don't because you'll never look at Lyra the same ever again." Draco said.

All of the future kids scoot away from Harry and Draco. Harry slaps Draco on the arm "No need to traumatize them!"

"But it's funny!"

End of chapter.