Chapter 10:

Draco hides in the shadows hoping his father doesn't see him. Call him a coward if you want too he does not care.

"Hmm time travelers."

"How did you get in Lucius?" Remus groweled.

"How dare you talk to me mutt?" Lucius snarled.

Scorpius feels like shattering past or present this is the first time he's seen Lucius since he died.

"Get out!" Arthur bellowed.

Lucius ignores them and scans the crowd "Hmm 2 potter spawns, a Malfoy spawn, and do my eyes deceive me a Potter-Malfoy spawn."

Albus gives Ashley to Scorpius "don't look at her you disgusting perve."

Lucius looks Albus up and down and Albus resists the urge to vomit. "Your a foolish boy."

"Hmm take one step closer and this foolish boy will hurt you." Albus said glaring.

Everyone around them felt the power radiating off of Albus and it reminds them if Harry when he stands up for his family.

"You can't do anything faggot. Wait till my master finds out about this."

Before anyone can say anything Albus bellows "TARANTALLEGRA!" Lucius suddenly starts dancing like Cardi B. Albus then bellows "RICTUSEMPRA!" The spells tickles Lucius causing him to double over laughing screaming stop! "And for the final touch... FURNUNCULUS!" Ugly boils cover him.

They all watch him suffer James says "lettme guess. You've been wanting to do that for years."

"Yep!"

Draco walks up to his father calmly "Draco what are you doing?" Astoria asked.

He only held his hand up saying stop talking. Draco aims his wand at his father "you dare betray me Draco?"

"Yes." Draco hissed "pertificus totalus!" Lucius goes frozen. "Obliviate." Draco erases Lucius memory of seeing the past. He points his wand at a random piece of paper "portus." The paper is a portkey. Draco puts it on Lucius and backs up. 5 senconds later he is gone. Draco looks at everyone "he won't remember what he witnessed, he'd think he got attacked by bees."

Everyone stares at Draco in shock. Astoria bravely kisses him which shocked Draco to no end. When she releases the kiss she says "I'm proud of you!"

Draco is a bright red and studdoring over his words... Everyone can't help but laugh at his reaction.

Scorpius sees James locket and screams "JAMES!"

James jumps "What the bloody hell are you yelling about?"

"You had your locket this entire time and didn't think about calling your dad or mine."

Albus' eyes widen as James fumbles with the locket. He opens it and says "Harry James Potter!"

The locket glows for a second until you see Harry Potter "DAD!" James and Al say in sync.

"HARRY!" Scorpius said excited.

"BAH!" Ashley yelled.

Harry looks around "JAMES! AL! SCORP! ASHLEY! What happened? Are y'all ok? Where are you at? We're all worried sick."

"Dad," Albus says grinning "Scorp and I were minding our business when a time turner broke and I swear this time I don't know how."

James says "I got curious and touched the sand accidently bringing Ashley along the ride."

Harry groans "where are y'all? Most importantly when are y'all?"

"We are in the room of requirement and the date is June 8th, 1997." Scorpius said.

"Oh god of all years." Harry sighs "ok we'll figure something out." He looks away "Hey Dray come here!"

"What is it Harry? Did you find the kids?" A frantic Draco said.

This caused young Draco to flush embarresed.

"Yep! Here look."

Draco pops into view and he sighs of relief "are you all alright?"

"Yeah we're ok." James says grinning "except for the fact Albus here chased me down, through me upside down, and hosed me with aquamenti."

"Why'd he do that?" Harry asked.

"Because the dipshit brought my daughter to a time where voldemort is still alive so yeah I hexed his ass." Albus says furriously.

"Sorry James but I see his point." Draco said amused "I would've hexed you too."

"How are we supposed to get home?" Scorpius asked.

"Leave that to us." Harry said.

You can hear crying on the other line Draco says "I got her."

Harry says "the connection is glitching, don't worry guys we'll see y'all soon." He waves "bye love y'all."

"Bye love you too!" The 3 young adults say.

The locket hangs up and Harry says "well that just happened."

Everyone can't help but agree.

End of chapter.