Chapter 17:

Harry and Draco immeaditly yell "LYRA!" Harry picks her up and both parents fret over her.

"How did she get here?" Draco asked taking Lyra in his arms.

"I dunno!" Harry said super confused.

James says "she does have prankster blood!"

"Not helping James." Scorpius said.

Harry puts Lyra next to Ashley and Remus says "they look so much alike, but so different!"

Draco says "they do and it's a little weird especially since they are only a few hours apart. Lyra has blonde hair and green eyes... But Ashley is the opposite with black hair and blue eyes."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they are either super close growing up or fight all the time growing up." Harry said.

"Or both!" Scorpius said.

Harry sighs and says "just wait till they start asking questions it'll never end."

"The biggest questions will be ' why is my niece a few hours younger than me ' and ' is my parents relationship incest ' when the questions do start imma grab my popcorn and watch." James said.

"I'll never forget the day Scorpius asked me why does everyone call you an asshole!" Draco said laughing some "he was 6 years old and I tried to tell him that word I bad but he kept saying it."

"That is still my favorite cuss word!" Scorpius said smiling some.

Harry says "do I ever get a chance to live my life in peace?"

Harry laughs some "I wish! It gets worse. I can rarely go out in public without someone messing with me or my family."

"I'm surprised you haven't snapped!" James said.

"I have." Harry said "you guys were still really young and I just got done with a 20 hour shift at the ministry then went home to 3 sick toddlers! One acting like he's dieing, the other running around like a fever is nothing, and another one who insisted to be held and cry when she's not being held." Harry sighs "I went to diagon Alley to pick up some potions for yall and everyone kept on crowding me trying to take pictures and ask questions... Needless to say I ended up yelling at all of them to get the Fuck away from me so I can get home to my children."

"I remember that!" Draco said "it was in the paper they were saying you were a asshole who didn't think of others."

"Lies!" Ginny said.

"Yeah Ginny did the sports page in the daily prophet so she wrote the truth as to why I acted the way I did and she said the people who crowded me were wrong."

"I remember one time Al blew up when people kept on asking him questions while he was pregnant!" James said.

"That was bad." Scorpius said "he accidentally attacked someone for touching his stomach... He really didnt like anyone touching his stomach while he was pregnant unless it was me."

"I did once or twice!" James said grinning.

Harry smiles "he let me becuase I was there when she kicked the first time!"

"I thought Ashley hated me!" Scorpius said grinning "every time she moved Al would try to get me to feel... But no she did not want to make her presence known to me until one day when he was 6 or 7 months I had my head against Al's stomach... Gently of course... She decided to kick me in the face! I was too excited to care that my daughter kicked me in the face!"

Draco says "hearing your kids heart beat may make the situation feel more real, but reality hits harder when you feel your kids move for the first time!"

"That and when you hear them cry for the first time." Harry said.

"Such a beautiful sound until you hear it every two hours!" Arthur said with a smirk.

Everyone nods.

Draco winces and grabs his left arm. Draco pales and says "the dark mark."

End of chapter.