Chapter 7:

James says "I'm a chaser for Puddlemere United!"

The quidditch players all cheer. Scorpius says "I'm a healer in training."

Albus looks down and plays with Ashley's hair. "What do you do Albus?" Remus asked.

"Uhh. Umm. My job isn't as exciting as everyone else's."

"Babe..." Scorpius tries to say.

Albus cuts him off "don't say my job ain't that bad. I work in a bar where you, James, Ted, and everyone else has good jobs."

Scorpius hugs him "you don't have to work there babe."

"I know, but I hate not doing anything all day. It kinda sucks knowing your fiance is out there saving people while your stuck cleaning up after drunk slobs and serving them drinks." Albus kisses Ashley's head "but I can deal with it. I'm doing this for Ashley."

Scorp kisses Al's head and James says "you are a pretty good bartender though. If you don't like working at that place... If you want I can talk to Hannah and see if she'll interview you at the leaky cauldron so your not stuck around perves all day. Hell I'll feel better knowing you're safe from that place."

Al sighs "I do like doing the actual bartending part like making the drinks fast and passing it out because you never know if you meet that one person who isn't a light weight or a regular drunk."

"You always liked mixing things together and seeing the outcome." Scorpius said.

Draco says "are you good at potions then?"

Albus nods "Yeah one of the only classes I actually understood."

"What do all the couple's look like grown up?" Astoria asked feeling all Giddy.

James, Scorpius and Albus pull out their phones. Albus lets Ashley down to play some but keeps an sharp eye out for her.

"I'll do uncle Bill, Albus you do uncle Percy, Scorpius you do uncle George, I'll do uncle Ron, Albus you do mom, Scorpius you do your parents, and I'll do Dad and Draco." James said.

"Ok."

James shows a pic "uncle Bill and Fleur Delacour got married!"

Albus says "Uncle Charlie never got married. Uhh uncle Percy returned... Long story... Anyways here's him and aunt Audrey."

"