Chapter 9:

James and Albus say "A lot."

Molly jumps up and down feeling really giddy.

"In fact a couple of your kids are grandparents already." Scorpius says thoughtfully.

Arthur says "what's all their names."

"Ooo I'll do Remus' and Tonks kid and grandkids!" James said excited.

Albus says "I'll do uncle Bill and aunt Fleur."

Scorpius says "I'll do Percy and Audrey."

"Then I'll do uncle George and Aunt Angelina." James says.

"And I'll do Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione." Albus says.

Scorpius says "and for fun I'll do Neville and Hannah."

James smirks "my in-laws."

"Wait what?" Harry said shocked.

"Yup. You'll see." James says smirking. "Anyways, Remus you and Tonks have 1 kid and 3 grandkids. Teddy Remus Lupin is your son and he married Vic and he is 27. Their oldest child name is Remus Harold Potter after Ted's biological father and the man who raised him, he is 7 and we all call him remy. Ted and Vic's second child is a girl named Nymphadora Ginevra named after Ted's biological mother and the woman who raised him, she is 5 and we call her Dora. Finally their youngest child is also a girl her name is Gabrielle Fleur named after Vic's aunt and mother, she is 2 and we call her Gabby."

"Wait if Gabby was named after Fleur and her sister, is Vic Bill and Fleurs daughter?" Ron asked.

"Yup." Albus says. "Uncle Bill and Aunt Fleurs oldest child is named Victorie she married Teddy and they have 1 son and 2 daughters as you know. Also Vic is 25. Their second child is a girl named Dominique she is 23 and single. Finally their youngest is a boy named Louis he is 20 and transgender he married Elizabeth Warren they have a baby girl named Destiny Rae she is 3 months old."

Astoria says "is Louis female to male or male to female?"

"Female to male." Albus says. "My aunt and uncle don't mind. Hell Louis' confidence in his sexuality helped me have confidence to come out the closet."

Scorpius smiles some and says "ok Percy and Audrey have 2 daughters they're twins named Molly and Lucy." Tears threaten to fall from Mollys eyes as she thought of her son. "The twins are 24. Molly is married to Michael Knight they have 2 sons Jason is 3 and Jake is 1. Lucy married Landon Ore they have a son and daughter their son is named Robert he is 4 their daughters name is Veronica she is 2."

James says "Uncle George and Aunt Angelina have a set of twins named Fred and Roxanne they are both 20. Fred is literally my best friend and he is single. Roxanne just got married to Jackson Cunningham."

Albus says "Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione have 2 kids their oldest daughters name is Rose she is 19 and refuses to date anyone. Their youngest is a boy named Hugo and he's 17."

Scorpius says "ok Neville and Hannah have two kids. Their oldest is named Alice she is 20 and married to James here and they have a son on the way." James grins "their youngest is named Frank and he is 15."

Ginny immeaditly looks at James "your married and have a baby on the way!"

"Yep!" James says excited.

"What will be his name?" Hermione asked.

James just smirks "that's for me to know and everyone to find out. Also she is 8 months so next month."

"Dad said his and Alice's relationship is a little freaky." Albus says "like James looks like our grandfather his name is James and he loved alice since he was 11. Everyday for like 6 years James asked Alice out and she hated him for years until she said she'll date him at 17. They got married at 19 like my grandparents and had my dad at the end of July when they were 20. James and Alice's son is due at the end of July and they'll both be 20 years old when he's born."

"Also pranks and quidditch is my life. Where Alice loves books and is a goodie good." James says.

Remus' eyes widen "whoa."

"Also James' friend group is very similar to y'alls." Scorpius said to Remus. "James is a stag for both his patronus and animagus form, Fred II is his best friend and is a dog for both his patronus and animagus form, Marcus was attacked and is a werewolf and the mature one of the group, and Lucas sorta tags along and is a rat for both his patronus and animagus form."

"That's creepy!" Harry said.

"Yeah." James says "except at the moment there is no threat to the wizarding world."

"It'll be even more creepy if Alice had a older sister." Remus said.

"Her little brother is a prat though." Albus said.

"Yeah and if anything happened to Alice and I our kid would go to someone in the family that we trust." James said.

"Well well who do we have here."

Everyone aims their wand at Lucius Malfoy.

End of chapter.