Chapter 12:

Everyone jumps. Standing there casually was Harry James Potter just older.

(A/n: older Harry stays Harry, younger Harry will be Harry)

"DAD!" James and Albus said.

"HARRY!" Scorpius says.

James and Albus hug their dad. When they release Harry hugs Scorpius also. "Are you all alright?"

Ashley sat on the floor playing with something. The three boys say "we're ok."

Scorpius says "where's my dad?"

"Your father is coming."

Just then Draco showed up "oh thank God!" He immeaditly hugged Scorpius, James, and Albus.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey Draco!"

"Are you guys alright? What happened? James what were you thinking? Is Ashley ok?"

"Let the boys breathe Dray." Harry said rolling his eyes smirking.

Draco also rolls his eyes "I can't help it."

Ashley looks up and sees her grandparents. "Gwanpa!"

She immeaditly crawls to Harry.

Harry laughs some "hey sweetie!"

Draco pouts dramatically "What am I burnt rubber?"

Ashley giggles and reaches out to Draco who gladly took her and hugged her.

Albus says "Where's Lyra and Lily at?"

Harry says "Lily is with Ron and Hermione."

"And Lyra is with Molly and I think my mom I dunno if she's there or no." Draco said.

"Narcissia said she'll be there so I guess we'll see when we get home." Harry said.

Ashley squirms and Draco places her on the ground and she immeaditly does her own thing.

James says grinning "Sooo I would ask if I'm grounded, but ya know I'm 20 so technically you can't!"

Harry crosses his arms and says "technically you are right." James grins "but in all actuality James you broke the law so I can arrest you." James pales "but you know why I won't?"

"Because I'm your most favorite son in the whole world!"

"I don't have favorites James. No it's because I know how your brain works. You get curious and act before you think. But James you do learn from your mistakes and I know that you are smart enough to never deliberately send yourself and your niece to the past ever again."

James face was priceless Albus says "oooo you got burned."

"Haha." James said sulking.

Draco watched with a amused look on his face "it's ok Jamie. Though your dad is right about that, but I don't think he has a bone in his body that will be able to arrest you."

Harry shrugs.

James smirks "I know."

"Also James you are my son and if I want to ground yo ass I will ground you and I don't give a shit if you are over 17 or not."