Chapter 11:

"Soooo James how well do you play quidditch?" Ron asked.

James smirks "I got lucky and had both my parents quidditch skills."

"In other words he made the house team in his first year." Albus said rolling his.

"Do you two play quidditch?" Draco asks Albus and Scorpius.

Scorpius says "I'll play at family gatherings, but other than that no."

Albus blushes and says "I can't play quidditch to save my life."

James says "but he can dance and do gymnastics."

Albus' eyes widen "James shut up!"

"Babe you are really good at it!" Scorpius said grinning "like really good."

"Yeah!" James says "is that why your a bottom?"

Albus chokes on air "What!?!"

"Is that why your a bottom because you are really flexible... I bet Scorp loves that."

Albus and Scorpius go bright red "JAMES!" They both yell.

"What!?! Everyone already knows you two are sexually active! I mean y'all have a daughter!"

"James shut the bloody hell up!" Scorpius says bright red. "Sure we are sexually active and yes people know because we have a daughter, but that does not mean we talk about our sex lives!"

"Yeah that's like asking dad where and how I was concieved!" Albus said shuddering some.

James chuckles some "that reminds me. About a month ago I was going through the attic and I found Albus, Lily, and I's birth certificates. Mine said James Sirius Potter, Father Harry James Potter, Mother Ginevra Molly Potter nee Weasley. Date of birth July 16th, 2005. Date of concieved October 31st, 2004."

Harry and Ginny turn a bright red. Remus says "the date of Lily and James death."

James nods "Albus was concieved on January 1st, 2006."

Albus gags "I'm a new years baby."

"Yep. And we know Lily came early, but hers said February 14th, 2008."

Scorpius laughs some "now it all makes sense! James you were concieved on Halloween and you love to prank and scare people. Albus you were concieved on new years and you love to dance and can out drink anyone. Then there's Lily who was concieved on Valentine's day and she absolutely loves everything romantic."

"That does make sense, but it's still gross to think about." Albus said.

"Yeah I confronted dad about it while he was a little tipsy he said with me both him and mom just went to our grandparents grave so they were both very emotional and one thing led to another then boom I popped out 9 months later." Harry and Ginny turn a bright red. "Dad then told me with you Al it was the first time since I was born that they were able to just spend a whole day without kids around and they took advantage of it. Pretty much they got way to drunk to even think and next thing they know they have a newborn and a one year old. Oh yeah I should tell you that you were concieved in a bathroom at a pub." Everyone pretty much chokes. "Dad then said with Lily she was planned because after Ted, me, and you they wanted a daughter. Luckily it only took one try."

"Am I the only one who noticed that the girls were planned but boys weren't." Scorp said "no joke your parents tried for Lily and our dads tried for Lyra. Like dad told me that they said there was a slim to none chance of him and my mom ever having kids so when I was born it was a huge shock."

"Hmm weird."

"Ok... Anyways can you show us some dance moves or gymnastics moves?" Molly asked Albus not wanting to hear more about her kids future sex lives.

Albus blushes "I haven't done anything like that since I got pregnant. Its not as easy when you gain weight."

Scorpius says "I can show you a video."

"Ight."

Everyone was in total shock until Ron blurted out "doesn't doing splits hurt your balls?"

Albus laughs "It used to, but I got used to it." He looks around the room "hmm."

He goes over to the space and Scorpius says "baby be careful."

"I will."

Suddenly he does a bunch of flips and a split at the end.

All the guys wince and hold their junk. Albus jumps up excited "haha I still got it."

James says "doesn't that hurt at all. I mean you haven't streched since you were like 17."

Albus shrugs "not really. Also I am forever grateful for being flexible because it comes in handy when your pregnant and when you actually have the baby."

Everyone agrees. Scorpius says "James is athletic, you're very flexible, and Lily is both athletic and can sing."

"Didn't get that from me." Harry says "I'm sorta flexible and more athletic. I can't dance or sing."

Albus says "Yeah you suck at dancing so I got that from moms side of the family. And the singing you can rap pretty good and mom can sing."

Ron says "can we see?"

James says "I caught him rapping and recorded it."

Pretend lol ⬇

Arthur immeaditly says "damnnnn."

"Yeah!" James agreed "here's lils."

Pretend she has red hair.

Everyone sat shocked. Scorpius says "she sang that at dad and Harry's wedding. Harry stood up and went to his daughter and hugged her for a long time."

A voice says "I am proud of all of you"

End of chapter.