Chapter 16:

Harry smiles some "I know."

Albus goes to the corner and puts his head phones in one out and one in (me everyday no joke) James says "why are you being a loner Albus?"

"Because unlike you I'm not a huge fan of people for long periods of time. Now lettme enjoy some peace and quiet." Albus puts his head phones in all the way.

Harry shakes his head and looks at the past "and that's the definition of a teenager nowadays. The second he hit puberty he has been a loner... Believe me Gin and I tried to get him to come out of his room, the only times he came out was when we forced him too! He used to stay up all night and sleep all day." (once again me since I'm updating at like 4:30 am) "it only got worse during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020."

"The what?" Hermione asked.

"In 2020 a dangerous Coronavirus came through all across the world killing a lot of muggles and wizards alike. Pretty much cases of the coronavirus doubled everyday it was crazy!" Scorpius said.

"Yeah the entire world freaked out and decided to hoard everything especially toilet paper!" James said hands flinging in exaggeration.

(Look ik Coronavirus isn't a joke so don't get mad at me for adding it in)

Harry sighs "it was terrible! Everything got closed and everyone was forced to stay in isolation. The ministry didn't know if they should close Hogwarts for the year one reason to stay open is all the kids have been there since September, but technically a lot of kids went home for Christmas break and pretty much the virus began in like January. Minevra was forced to close the school when a kid was diagnosed with the virus."

"Yeah everyone at Hogwarts had to be tested before going home for the rest of the year." Scorpius said.

"Luckily none of us had it and were allowed to go home." James said.

"They had to test me for it since im an auror and left the country not to long before that." Harry said. "For months we were rarely ever allowed to leave the house."

"Yeah I'm surprised there wasn't a third war in the house!" James said.

"I rarely saw my dad because he had to work a million shifts at st mungos and the muggle hospital." Scorpius said.

"It was a nightmare!" Draco said sitting up "people were trying to steal the masks from st mungos, like I get your scared, but we really needed them. I felt bad that Scorpius had to stay home alone quite a bit, luckily Harry and Ginny didn't care if he stayed with them some."

"Yeah we thought we never seen Albus before that. Nope he never came out his roo. I told Ginny that Albus has been practicing for this for years!" (As have I)

"Why did people hoard all the toilet paper."

"Because they're stupid!" James says "what they didn't realize was if you buy everything at once you wont have anything when you need it because you ran out of it."

"Yep!" Scorpius said "it was a really weird time period."

"You can say that again!" Draco said rolling his eyes "how everyone acted it was like voldemort suddenly came back."

Draco flinches some, but hides it.

"Hermione is the minister now and she was constantly working. No joke she even snapped at people she never snaps at!" Harry said.

"Yeah and you don't want to be on the other end of her temper because she punched me in the face." Draco muttered.

Draco scowls and all the teens chuckle some. Astoria grins "it's ok Draco!"

He rolls his eyes and says "no it's not."

"You deserved it." Draco said.

Harry chuckles some and says "you also deserved to turn into a ferret Dray!"

"Now that isn't funny!" Both Draco's say.

Scorpius says "Yeah when Ron told me that story I went home and asked dad for a pure white pet ferret!"

"Your answer is hell no!" Draco said with a scowl as people laugh at him.

"Albus had a pet ferret!" James said grinning.

"I know." Draco mutters. He picks Ashley up "your on my side right."

Ashley giggles "no! Fettet."

Everyone bursts out laughing.

Just then a 10 month old showed up.

End of chapter.