Mile 0/Starting Line: Way Past The Beginning!

(Ladies and Gentle it is time for the Sonic The Hedgehog{Movie}: True Blue Friend Fanfiction to begin with the Prologue followed by the chapters. But in this story I decided to spice things up and basically make the Chapters or parts of the Story and turn them into Miles. And I mean not Miles Prower. XD But a Mile like in a length of the road ahead. So this is basically the Prologue or Mile 0 which I thought would be apropriate. With the start of the film opening up in a crazy chase in a large city as this is near the epic climax of the film- Sonic narrates what is happening with him being on the run. He goes back WAY before this situation happened. So from here on out this is where the story shall begin with each Mile a.k.a chapter in the book. For the final page I will put in FINAL Mile for the finishing touch of the story. Hopefully this makes sense. If not now then let the information sink in a little. I don't own the story, the movie or the franchise based off it. But Reader-Chan owns their awesome selfie! So in the past two pages I warned you of Spoilers. So yeah that too. But here we go! Mile 0: Way Past The Begining! Trust me, the titles will be cooler in the future.)

(The epic opening to the movie with the Sega sign

(The epic opening to the movie with the Sega sign. Which I thought was a cool touch!)

(P.S - This story will be narrated by Reader-Chan insted of Sonic BUT I will put parts that follow in with the movie and the novel as best I can!)

Word Count: 2554

Enjoy~!

It was a beautiful sunset with the light shining off each tall building that stood next to the other. This is the vast city of San Francisco with a population of 884,363! yep that's how many people lived there. It was a peaceful place to live as many were going about their daily lives. Yep, nothing much happenin' here!

*PEW-PEW, BOOM!*

Unless your me.

And let's just say in short I HATE bein' me right now.

From a far away distance you could see chaos as all heck broke loose with a flash of blue running across & over buildings with a faint pink & purple glow just right behind em; A large flying vehicle was not too far behind shooting bright red lasers. But up close a young girl rode on a pink with pruple vivid colored transparent shield. In the front of her as she held onto a piece of rope was a hedgehog wearing white gloves and red shoes.

"Hey, Come on Doc! You're trashin' public property here!" She calls ever so mockingly and right behind her inside the egg shaped flying vehicle was the physco driving and shooting at the two. With the girl & hedgehog taking a sharp turn, dodging ongoing traffic and the cars along the street;