Mile 5: Hedgehog Meets Hybird!

(Hey guys, Now That Reader-Chan has somewhat unofficially met Dr. 'Eggman' Robotnik but we'll see him again REAL soon so now it's time for her to meet the titular hero of the 2020 Movie, The Blue Blurr himself, Sonic The Hedgehog! So I hope I make the first enocunter something to remember for ya'll to enjoy. I honestly couldn't wait myself as I wanted every second to count. The title Hedgehog Meets Hybrid sorta relates to the Boy meets Girl, Girl meets Boy thing but no way in romantic style. I thought this would be clever. I don't own Sonic, the movie or the franchise and Reader-Chan owns their awesome selfie!) (This chapter is special because it's birthday edition to celebrate my B-Day!)

Word Count - 3847

Enjoy~!

(* Wachowski Household.*)

Back at the old homestead, Tom was still making preperations for the move to San Fransisco. He saw I was gone and firstly thought I went ouf for a walk in town or around the woods. So he didn't bother to try & call me on my phone. While packing, his phone rang revealing Maddie on the ID.

Tom was mapping away, picking up the phone he answered "Hey!" "[Hey!]"

"Whatcha doin'?" Tom asked Maddie who was with her sister and niece doing fun little things like buildings.

"Oh, just colorin' with JoJo and Rachel."

Tom replies "[Ah, that sounds... half fun. Hey, exciting stuff here. We had a power outage. (Y/n) nearly freaked out too, the whole town went dark. It was like a sign, telling me to get out of dodge.]" he walked into the kitchen dropping his work so he could talk to her. Maddie on the other end got up hearing the "power outage".

"Wade must have lost his mimd. And (Y/n), how's she doing?"

Tom had swtiched to his other ear telling her. "Well she stayed up in her room- She's been quiet for a while even after you left. Probably just a bit stressed, so now I guess she went for a walk. and for Wade, yeah. And he does not have much to lose. How's your sister? Did she convince you to leave me yet?"

"[No, but she did tell me to check your phone for dating apps.]" Rachel was listening close as she sat next to her daughter. "[The only apps on my phone are the ones that came with it.]"

"[mainly Olive Garden.]" 

"[Ah, cause when your there...~]"

"Your family.~" he smiled finishing that one liner from the commerical. That was when-

*CRASH!* *WHUMP!*

Sonic The Hedgehog: True Blue Friend [Movie] (PLATONIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara