Mile 4: The Arrival Of Dr. Eggman Robotnik!

(S'up my readers and fellow Wattpadians! It's time for the moment ya'll have been waiting for. It's time for Jim Carrey to make his enterance as the iconic evil egghead genius, Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik. With Reader-Chan having no other option left- But to run away in order to not be moved out to San Francisco. But while getting a headstart in running away while Tom is busy at the house, (Y/n) decides to investigate the area where the blue blast of energy came from. (Y/N) happens to be a MAJOR fanatic of the supernatural and the unknown thus decides to head there first after seeing the mysterious energy interact with her Gemstone and the powerful feeling upon coming in contact with the alien-like energy. Little does she know that isn't the only surprise in store for her when she gets there! I don't own the Sonic franchise, the movie or the characters. Reader-Chan owns their awesome selfie tough!!)

P.S- This is by far my fav personal work I've ever done so far!

Word Count - 4789

Enjoy~!

***

(Follow of that very night! In Washington D.C, The Pentagon!) (The Emergency meeting to follow along from 0:00 to 1:07 - For Visual help.)

Word spread into messages of panic over the lack of electricity in the area of Green Hills spread fast like wildfire! Message of this unnatural event found it's way to Washington and more importantly alterting the government, an emergency meeting was then called into order within the walls of the pentagon.

(Commander Walters - Played by Tom Butler.)

"20 minutes ago, an energy surge knocked out power across the entire Pacific Northwest

"20 minutes ago, an energy surge knocked out power across the entire Pacific Northwest. What do we know?" Commander Walters asked aloud as many other members sat at the table, The Navy Cheif began. "Well our first instinct was that it was an EMP. But an eletric magnestic pulses don't have that kind of power."