Mile 11: Truth Comes Out, Robotic Highway Rumble!

(What's UP my readers?! It's been a while since I last put up another Mile. This one being Mile 11! Robotic Highway Rumble. Well after a touching moment of peace, it's right back to the thrills and HIGH speed action- After spending a night at a roadside motel- our trio is back on track and ready to get back on the road. Not only are they still on the run from the Government but also Dr. Robotnik is still hot on their heels with every piece of technology at his disposal. Will things finally get back on track or will this be more than a rocky road ahead for some??? I don't own the movie, the characters or the stars behind it. But stellar performances all the same. Reader-Chan owns their awesome selfie. So ONWARD AND FORWARD MY FRIENDS!!!!)

Enjoy~!

Night past and before I knew it, the sun rose up again from outside our motel door. Tom, to no surprise was the first one to wake up-- He knew right off the bat that it was too dangerous to stay any longer. Grabbing a few things Tom looked over to his other road trip companions that shared the same other old bed next to him. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of Sonic and me tangled up with the blankets-

(*Tom wakes up to an adorable sight. This is a gif represented to be Sonic and Reader-Chan sleeping together.*)

My hair fuzzed up & Sonic's bath towels had fallen off the sides

My hair fuzzed up & Sonic's bath towels had fallen off the sides. Sonic's snoring was timed with my light breathing, and every now and then Sonic's ear would twitch in an adorable sleepy manner. Even though he did not want to spoil the moment but there was no time.

"hey..." Tom's voice was low and light as he reached out to shake me awake. That is until Sonic turned in his sleep- "ack!" I got then a socked foot to the face. My eyes open rather begrudgingly opened to see Tom looking down at me saying in a quiet low voice as to how tired we all were; Not wanting to scare the sleepin' hedgehog-

"morning." I yawned softly as I whisper asking rather softly.

"How ya sleep?"

"Well enough," I gave a closed eye smile as Tom lightly ruffled my bangs. "I'll go check us out." He whispers allowing the tiny blueberry to rest a btit more before we had to leave. Nodding I took out my old clothes to get dressed in the bathroom, while digging in my hotdog bag I found a pair of gloves. I had a feeling I would need em, especially after the whole bar fight last night. 

(*Reader-Chan's new gloves. Sorta wanted to go with thy slight Sonic theme following the shoes for the character page. Plus I took notice when watchin' the film that Sonic and Robotnik are the only ones with gloves. Robotnik has fingerless gloves if not counting the black ones in his debut and Sonic with his classic white gloves, of course.*)

*)