Mile 2: A Sudden Change In (Her) Pain!

(What's up my fellow speed lovers, Welcome back to another thrill seekin' Mile of our Sonic The Hedgehog: True Blue Friend Movie Child Reader Insert fanfiction!! If didn't have to worry about the feels of this movie. Oh boy... you might wanna get out the tissues and ice cream. And give our little blue friend a big hug cause man. Is he gonna need it. Especially when Reader-Chan gets the 2nd worse of the end of the stick when Tom and Maddie are basically going to move out of the only home she's ever come to known. Meanwhile Sonic is having he's equal share of personal misery with being in total isolation for 10 years. Only wishing for someone to be friends with... This will be onesided because I thought I might shorten this chapter to show (Y/n)'s pain and then show Sonic's the next to sorta mirror the main character problems they face besides Tom of course.) (I don't OWN the movie and Reader-Chan in the progress. Or any particualar references in it as well. To that clear the whole way.)

(Also if some of you are curious as to the title- Well, This Mile-based chapter shows (Y/n)'s main struggles in the movie so I added a (HER) before Pain to throw in some hints here and there for fun.)

(Can U guess what Reader-Chan's main struggle is in the movie?)

Word Count - 2750

Enjoy~!

(This is Reader-Chan's room or former guest room after moving in. Maddie helped decorate her room.There were so many different choices of decore to chose from because I wanted it to look alive and preteen-ish in perfect terms. And lights around the room make it perfect.)

I was in my room looking over my laptop I was currently video chatting with my two girlfriends: Star and Tessa

I was in my room looking over my laptop I was currently video chatting with my two girlfriends: Star and Tessa. I had two best buds who were born right here in this small quaint town who also attended the same school I went to.

"[So you have any plans for your birthday this year?]" Tessa was the first/next to ask this question. I just sighed, "I don't know, I already written a list of ideas but I will have to run them by the party captain."

I had done lots of cool things over my last few birthdays with my new found family. "I think we'er gonna throw a sports theme'd one but maybe a pool party. I don't know Tess." Star just smiled jokingly "[Well you still have a list with STARs on them for pest possible choices.]"