Mile 1: The Gem Of Green Hills, The Blue Devil!

(Hey guys welcome back to another run in our mile makin' of our story with us just jetting off the starting line for the prologue of the tale. I hope you all enjoyed this so far. I personally love Sonic The Hedgehog. Who couldn't fall for such an adorable cutie~?! So now We jump forward to the present time of the begining before things went down hill. So I will be introducing each of the characters from Sonic, Tom, Maddie and of course Reader-Chan and how Tom and Maddie came to adopt the little hybird as their own. How did it happen- Reader furhter on if ya wanna find out! Also on a side note it's pretty windy outside right now! I don't own the franchise or the characters as they were created by their rightful owners. Sega is Sega. But Reader-Chan owns they're adorable selfies!!)

(P.S - This chapter is CRAZY long so I just wanted to let ya know! This will throw in a little background info on this verson of Reader-Chan and her relationships with the other characters. Only a few will be spoken.)

Word Count - 6834

(T/n/n) - Town Nickname

FunFact For The Movie!: (Y/n)'s last name is Quartz but she doesn't take after the Wachowski last name because of reasons that will explained later on in the story.

Enjoy~!

10 Years Later... Locations: Green Hills, Montana!

10 Years has passed since Sonic's tragedy tore him from his home & beloved guardian, LongClaw; It was a day like any other- the summer heat filled the wild untamed wilderness air with moutains & forest silent as the unseen wind expect for the casual cricket playing their songs.

A lone police car sat behind a sign that lied right outside one of the local towns that poluted the country- "Welcome to Green Hills, the little town with a Big Heart!" Inside the police car was a friend of mine & one of the local sheriffs, Tom Wachowski.

(Tom Wachowski portrayed by James Marsden.)

)