Mile 3: A Lonely Hedgehog's Life...

(S'up to all my readers across the nation! Couldn't resist coming back for more, eh~? Well I got the good (Stuff)--> a.k.a fanfiction material right here on paper and ready for ya'll to read! Now that I've shown the pain of Reader-Chan it's Sonic turn to try and face his inner demons. Basically his isolation over the last 10 years since he was 'accident' with LongClaw from long ago. But that won't last forever either... I don't own the Sonic Movie or the characters just to be clear. Reader-Chan owns their awesome selfie. I hope this is getting going good I work tiring hours to hurt my own fingers to create masterpieces like these. and as every artist says "some must suffer a little to create pieces like these." So be sure get out a jug of ice cream, grab your favorite plushies or a cuddly fluffy companion cause I'm bringing out the feels in this next chapter!)

Warnings: High Possible chance of goosebumps!

Word Count - 3880

Enjoy~!

The next day...

***

Everything started out like any other day before that and I caught Maddie & Ozzy heading off to the airport. I said goodbye to them as She & Ozzy took off while I had passed the doors into Green Hills Middle School. The rest of the day within the classes followed up to be your standard normal listening to your lessons of the day. I had a troublesome slumber, the events of last night made it difficult to listen to the lectures & junk- even though the school day gave some bits of distractions to current problems I was facing.

Tom was on his normal duties as usual but with new information that came to light yesterday night filled his very soul with pride as he tried to give his important speech involving the news of his newly upgraded position.

"-And so it is with a heavy heart that I tell you that I've accepted a position at the San Francisco Police Department. Effective immediately, it's gonna be tough to leave my hometown and all my friendships. But this is something I feel like I need to do. To grow as an officer and a man."

Beautiful...

Totally something like Martin Luther King Jr. would say to his fellow men and women. That was when total silence fell over the air as Tom smiled looking down at a certain plastic figurine.

"What do you think Sergeant Sprinkles?" You thought Tom was talking to some of the people closest to him, huh? Well your wrong. Tom was practicing with the figurine outside of town;

"That wasn't so bad, right?" looking down at the figurine who sat on the front of the car. "Now all I gotta do is... tell everyone who isn't a donut."

A few hours passed & Tom did his usual work like helping Mrs. Porter's cat who got stuck in the tree again, making sure the duck family got to their pond after their daily patrol around town and made sure Mr. Zimmer's truck didn't have a flat tire. All afterword he was practicing his big speech to the people of Green Hills all while hoping my time at school was doing ok. It was then time for a small lunch break, leaning on the hood of his car, Tom sat already eatting desert- a pink frosted sprinkle donut, he simply raised it saying "here's to you Tom, best cop on the force."