Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

When I woke up no one was next to me. Where did he go? I rolled over and felt paper crumble. I picked it up and say he's messy hand writing. The note said

"Hey sorry we had to leave early to go record. You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. Sorry again, but please text me when you wake up. Have a good day. See you later!xx Hazza<3

Oh my gosh that's adorable I thought. I looked around everywhere for my phone until I found it by my laptop. I picked it up and forgot I didn't have his number but he had mine. Ugh this sucks! I was looking through my messages and I saw a name I've never texted it said Hazza. Hmmm that's Harry's name. I texted the number saying

Hey is this Harry?

My phone buzzed quickly and it was him.

I see you woke up and found out you have my number? I got to go but ill see you later, bye.xx Hazza<3

I blushed and set my phone down before jumping in the shower and doing my business. When I was done I got out and put on sweat pants and a sport bra. I only where this when I'm around the house, which seems like a lot lately. I have no life I swear I'm always here. I walked into the living room. I saw that the boys where nice enough to fold up the blankets. I walked over to the coffee table and grabbed the remote turning on the tv seeing what was on and Good Luck Charlie was on! Yes! I walked into the kitchen to look for something to eat. I decided to eat an apple with some apple juice hehe. I went back to the living room finishing up my apple and the rest of my apple juice. I was getting a little tired and my eyes just closed completely.

I woke up hearing the door open. I sat up rubbing my eyes to see clear. I looked over to the door and saw Grace putting her bags down. As soon as she saw me she came running towards me and engulfing me into a huge hug! "I missed you so much!" She yelled into my ear. "I missed you too, never leave me again!" I yelled back. She agreed then we just wen tour separate ways to get ready.

I was on my laptop on twitter and youtube. I think I heard a knock but I could be wrong. Then Grace yelled "Hannah someone's knocking on the door get it!" I ran out and into the kitchen "but no one buzzed in." I said "they did but I just buzzed them in so please open it." She said chopping something. "Uh sure did you ask who it is?" I asked walking over to the couch. Yep I'm going to let them open it them-self. "No just open it." She said "ok, DOORS OPEN COME IN!" I yelled I heard Grace mumble something but I didn't really care. The door opened and revealed 5 boys I forgot to mention to Grace. "Do we need to have a talk again?" Liam asked with a smirk. "Do we need to humiliate you again?" I asked with a smirk this time. His smirk went away as he sat down next to me. Same as the boys, except Niall decided to go to the kitchen. "AHHH NIALL HORAN IS IN OUR KITCHEN!!! QUICK HANNAH GET THE CAMERA!!!" Grace yelled. "Nah it's to far away, and I know I met them yesterday and they spent the night cause you were gone and I missed you." I told her not moving from where I was. She came running in the living room. "So there like your friends?" She asked with a shock expression. "Is it that hard to believe?" I asked "YES! They are like the people like we wanna marry!" She said. Great I wish she didn't cause now their all smirking and winking at me. "Well Hannah gosh I would love to marry you by your not my type I have my boo bear here. Sorry about your luck, maybe next time." Louis said with a satisfied smirk on his face. "What Grace MEANT to say was your the people SHE wants to marry." I said "uh no I didn't you do to and don't lie!" She said smirking now. Ugh! "Ok fine I did but now I'm 18 and just want to be friends with everyone until the right guy comes along." I said turning the tv on. "So would you guys like to stay for dinner? She asked. There were a courses of "yeah's" "yes please". "Great dinner will be ready in 30 minutes to an hour, make yourself at home." Grace said walking back to the kitchen to finish dinner. "Watch whatever you want I need to go do something." I said walking to my room. I just got back on my laptop so I can be on twitter. I really didn't have anything to do I just wanted to get some quiet time. I spent about 40 minutes just messing around on the Internet when I heard my name being called. I sent my laptop on my desk and walked out of my room. I was walking down the hall and I was about to turn right to go into the living room but I saw someone I'm the dinning room. I walked in there and saw Conner. Great he's here. "Hi" I said flatly. "Umm hi you know you should put some clothes on. People don't want to see your fat stomach." He said coldly. I know it shouldn't have bothered me because I don't like him and he's ugly and stuff but he doesn't know I was anorexic and I'm recovering from it. I still won't eat certain things and I barley eat. But I'm trying to because its hurting my mom, brothers, Grace, and everyone that knows, and my body but who cares about that. I guess I won't be eating tonight. Wait what are you saying if you don't eat Grace will say something out loud and everyone will find out. Just eat a minimum. I just left the room and walked into the kitchen. "Someone called my name." I said with no emotion. "Yeah what's wrong?" Grace asked. "Nothing what did you need?" I lied. "Can you take some of this stuff to the dinning room and set up the table?" She asked. "Sure" I said taking the salad, gross! To the table. Thankfully Conner wasn't there. I set the table quickly and finish bringing the stuff to the table. "Hannah I need you to hurry and run to the store to get ranch dressing and salad dressing." Grace yelled. I was with all the boys and me being me pulled out my phone and called Jacob. He lives on the first floor and flirts with me all the time. He has the biggest school boy crush on me. It's adorable but he's not my type. He will do anything for me. He picked up right away "hey Hannah long time no talk!" He chirped. "Hey Jacob, how have you been?" I asked "better now that you called! What about you?" He asked. "Umm well not to good, Grace is gonna make me go and get ranch and salad dressing but I don't want to. I'm way to tired but she doesn't care." I said sounding sadly. "Well I don't want you going this late at night. I will go and get it for you. You stay right there and don't move. Ill just bring it up in about 10 to 15 minutes bye." He said "thank you so much Jacob! Bye!" I said hanging up. "Really your that lazy? That you go and ask a guy that head over heels for you to go and get the dressings?" She asked "yep it's just so far away!" I complained. "Oh gosh, I worry about you when you have kids." She said walking into the dinning room. "Hey they will be perfectly fine as long as the dads home." I joked back.