Chapter 15

I woke up with this pounding in my head. I quickly moved my hands to my forehead. Once the pain died down a little I sat up. Hmmm this isn't my room, I thought. I swung my legs over the bed, so that my feet touch the ground. My headache was becoming worse. I wonder what happened last night. All I remember was going to the club, tasting horrible alcohol with the flirty bartender, dancing with Grace, going to the bathroom, Harry making out with this girl, crying, and getting drunk, the rest of the night was a blur. WAIT!? Harry making out with a girl! Wow he really has some nerve. And that's why I was crying and got drunk. Ahh my head! I thought

I stood up and walked towards a door. I grabbed the handle and twisted it. When I opened it I noticed it was a walk in closet. I walked towards another door. To see that it was the bathroom. "Gosh how do I get out of here?" I whispered so my head wouldn't hurt more than it did. "You open this door." A deep familiar husky voice chuckled. I turned around to see a him walking in with a tray that hand water, Tylenol, and chocolate pancakes I think.

"Oh." Was all I said. "You got pretty drunk last night." He said coming closer. I stepped back glaring as much as I could but the pain in my head stopped me. "So you remember." He stated more than asked. "Yeah." I said. "Good, I didn't want to have to tell you I would have ended up in tears." He said. Good? GOOD? "GOOD? HOW IS THAT GOOD? I GOT DRUNK FOR A REASON! SO I WOULD FORGET THAT YOU, YOU! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HURT ME SO MUCH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF MY FEELINGS!" I yelled which made my head hurt a whole lot worse. "Please Hannah just calm down and let me talk, just please listen to me. Here sit..." He started but I cut him off. "HOW CAN I BE CALM? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HARRY HOW I CAN BE CALM?" I yelled making the pain shoot up again. I grabbed my head with my hands. "Here take some Tylenol and drink some water. And you have every right to be mad, but listen I.." He got cut off again. "I'm done. It.... It's.... It's...Us..." I started but he cut me off this time. "Please don't say it, I didn.." He started but I said "were over." Walking out of the room and down the hall. "Hannah no please just let me explain." He ran after me. "No, I got to go, bye." I said walking out of the apartment. I ran down the hall to the elevator and clicked the button. "Hannah please don't go." Ding! The doors opened as I ran in and clicked the close button like a million times. It finally closed when he started running down the hallway. I started to walk home.

I walked through mine and Graces apartment door. To see something I wish I didn't. Grace was laying butt naked with peanut butter everywhere. "Uhh Grace get up." I said throwing a pillow at her as I walked into the kitchen and getting Tylenol and a glass of water. I walked back into the living room to see Grace looking around like it was her first time seeing this room. "What happened?" She asked looking at me. "We went out clubbing, and got pretty drunk. And as for you. Naked with peanut butter everywhere I have no clue." I said leaving out my problems and handing her the rest of my water and some pills. "Oh I should go get dressed then." She said after she took the pills and drank the water. "Yeah that would be a good thing." I said. She started to get up but fell back down. "Here let me help you." I said helping her back up and into her bathroom. "Thanks." She said jumping into the shower.

I walked into my room taking off all my clothes and throwing them in the dirty basket and going to my bathroom and jumping into the warm shower. After I was done with my business I jumped out wrapping a towel around my body tightly. I walked into my room going to my closet and grabbing a tank top. I threw it on my bed while walking over to my dresser. Where I grabbed underwear, bra, sweatpants, and sport bra. I put them all on. As I was slipping on my tank top on Grace walked in. "Hey, do you want to go out for dinner, or make it?" She asked sitting down on my bed. I sat down next to her. "We can go out since class is canceled tomorrow." I said. "Ok, yay! Where do you want to go?" She asked with enthusiasm. "Wherever you want to." I laughed as she cheered. "Hmmm NANDOS!" She yelled running out of my room. My guess is to go get ready. Ever since that first day we ate there she's been in love with it.