Bios

Well folks, this is what happens when you are bored during a COVID-19 Pandemic with not much else to do. I have read my fair share of fanfiction and I never really considered at giving writing something like this a shot. But since I have the time now with how long this will probably drag out, why the heck not? This is kind of a "yolo moment" for me not gonna lie. This is my first go around so I'll try the best I can to live up to a good standard.

Volume 1 will be taking a different approach compared to most RWBY Reader Insert stories. Volume one will focus strictly on Team STAR (your guys' team) before Beacon and their arrival to Beacon.

Let's get rolling with the bios to give ya an brief preview of Team STAR.

ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE CHARACTERS LISTED I DO NOT OWN. RWBY BELONGS TO ROOSTERTEETH

Team STAR

Team STAR's theme above

Leader: (y/n) (l/n)

Species: Human

Height: 5'11"

Age: 17

Weapon: Dual Revolvers (gun form), Dual Katana (sword form)

Weapon Name: Heart and Soul

Semblance: Gravity - affects and controls the gravity field around the user

Bio:

A mechanical and technological genius, his isolated village and home in the deepest parts of Anima was attacked and destroyed by a massive horde of grimm. His childhood best friend is Price Thompson. (y/n) and Price were the only survivors of the attack on their village. When (y/n) was not out socializing with his peers or keeping up with his schoolwork, anyone in town could find him inventing, experimenting, or building a new piece of technology (for better or worse). A few years before the attack at the age of 13, (y/n) began work on creating a one-of-a-kind train that he found abandoned a few miles outside of his village; presumably from a former railroad company that used to frequent the villages area. Naming the engine, "The Southern Cross," (y/n) intended to rebuild and operate the locomotive and cars as a new form of transport technology he always wanted to experiment with as well as use it to go out and explore every corner of Remnant. Unfortunately, (y/n) could not complete his iron horse project in time before the grimm attack (age 16 at the time) and was unable to help defend his village from the invading grimm. He lost his father, mother, and sister in the disaster. While he is a very kind hearted soul willing to help anybody, he is also very calculating, at times stubborn, most notably sarcastic and witty, and is not afraid to take on the most intimidating foes even if it spells out doom for him. He is now embarking on a journey with Price to find the answers he is looking for behind the grimm themselves.

Price Thompson

Species: Human

Height: 5'8"

Age: 16

Weapon: Assault Rifle (AR-15 equivalent)

Weapon Name: Maverick Striker

Semblance: Teleportation - instant travel to and from places with the user, a group of people, and in some cases, objects the user comes in contact with.

Bio:

Price is from the same village as (y/n) and has been (y/n)'s childhood best friend since they were in diapers. Price, along with (y/n), was one of only two survivors from the grimm attack on their village. Losing his family and home much like (y/n), he agrees to join (y/n) on his journey to find the source of the grimm. Although unlike (y/n), Price is willing to go to far more reckless and drastic lengths to find and destroy whatever is responsible for their home's demise. Price can be described as reckless, headstrong, a bit loud, somewhat reserved, and the kind of guy who sometimes can't keep his mouth shut when he thinks of something funny. Among the members of Team STAR, he is their weapons and ammunition expert. He never misses out on any opportunity to kill enemy grimm with The Southern Cross's .50 caliber machine guns located in the rear end of the baggage car. Everyone on the team agrees that he may love those guns just a bit too much....as he becomes a completely different person when he has a weapon in his hands.