Chapter 3: STARcrossed

Mistral - 3 hours before Beacon.....

(Y/n)'s POV

Price and I walk into Buster's for lunch. The place is pretty spacious and kinda nice for being in the lower parts of Mistal. There's numerous tables in the center with some booths in the corners and along the walls. There is a stage for live performances to our right towards the back of the building with a narrow upstairs level going around the room. The owner, Benny, sees us walk in and greets us.

Benny: "Well if it isn't the boys of the TSC! What brings you both back around here?

Price: "We're just passing through Benny. Figured we may as well grab some grub on the way."

Benny: "Ahhh I see. Where you all headed out to this time?"

(Y/N): "We're heading to Vale. We need the change of scenery if ya know what I mean."

Benny: "I gotcha. Sit wherever you like boys. One of-"

???: "Hey Benny!"

The both of us plus Benny look over to see another guy about our age. He's wearing black pants, with a red jacket over a black t-shirt. He's waving his right arm in the air, which appears to have some kind of shine to it. Could it possibly be an artificial one?"

???: "How about another drink?"

There is a wolf faunus girl sitting a few seats down from him at the bar. She looks rather irritated at the short outburst this dude is causing. She appears to be trying to read over some notebooks she has scattered by where she is sitting.

Wolf Faunus Girl: Can you please quiet down?! I'm trying to work here."

Benny: "Just a second Bruce!"

Benny turns back to us.

Benny: "Sorry about that guys. Dude's been coming here drinking his problems away for the last few days. One of the waitresses will be with you shortly."

Price: "No problem. We'll grab a seat over there."

Price and I make our way to a table by the stage in the center of the room while Benny walks back to the bar. I look over the menu thinking about what I would want to have for lunch when I see the main door open out of the corner of my eye. I see two middle aged men step in. One being tall with a mustache and the other guy looks like he is some kind of professional wrestler with that huge body build of his. Guy had to duck his head under the door for crying out loud, I mean what does he eat? Better question how much does he eat?

I nudge Price and gesture to the two guys that just walked in.

(Y/N): "Check it out. You don't see people like that every day."

Price: "That big guy must hit the gym a lot. Either that or he eats bowling balls for breakfast."

(Y/N): "That.....actually wouldn't surprise me."

We watch the two men look around the restaurant. Must be meeting somebody here or something. They look towards the bar and notice one of the people sitting over there. They walk over to the bar and grab the attention of the wolf faunus girl that shouted at that Bruce guy from earlier. They start talking her.

Price: "Think they know each other? Family perhaps?"

(Y/N): "Doesn't look like it. I doubt they're related considering the two guys are human and the girl is a faunus. Even outside of that there is nothing similar between them."

Price: "Well you got me there."

We notice that the girl starts trying to shoo them off but they don't leave. The tall guy keeps talking while his friend starts moving to the other side of her. This catches both mine and Price's attention. Even that Bruce guy at the end of the bar starts looking over.