Epilogue: Gravity VS Polarity

Beacon Academy - Professor Goodwitch's Classroom

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): So remind me how I got myself into this again?

Yang: Well you did challenge Pyrrha unofficially. Also, we all thought a spar between the both of you would be interesting.

Bruce: Also, both of your semblances going head to head is a concept a lot of us have been debating for days and we want it to be settled once and for all.

Yup. You heard right. I'm currently getting ready to face off against Pyrrha in the final sparring match of today's class. Apparently Pyrrha took my challenge for real, which I'm not entirely complaining about since I like a good challenge. However, this if Pyrrha Fucking Nikos we're talking about here. She's won the Mistral tournaments like what, 4 times now or something? Ah well, it doesn't matter now, right now I gotta be at the top of my game if I want any chance of beating her.

Team JNPR was occupying the other end of the ring giving Pyrrha encouragement and advice. I'm pretty sure I heard Nora tell Pyrrha to break my legs for her. Big oof. My teammates and RWBY were walking with me up to the sparing ring before taking their seats in the audience of students who have come to watch our fight.

Bruce: Remember kid, do not underestimate her what-so-ever. She's on a whole different level compared to most of us. You're about one of three people that I can think of right now that can take her on with even a small chance.

(Y/N): Is that all?

Bruce: Don't be surprised if it quickly turns into a close combat type of fight. Considering that both of you can dispatch and do away with the other's weapons with their semblance respectively, you may have to rely on your close combat skills rather than your weapons.

Price: I still think you are crazy for doing this. Don't forget you also have your wager with Weiss on the line.

(Y/N): To be honest I sort of forgot about that the more I was thinking about this spar.

Ruby: What exactly did you two agree on?

Callie: If Pyrrha wins, (Y/N) has to be Weiss' cake butler at Beacon for a month.

Blake: And if (Y/N) wins?

Price: Weiss has to serve as (Y/N)'s personal maid for a full day.

Yang: Maid's outfit and all might I add!

Price: We tried to get more than a day's worth out of her but that didn't go over very well if you know what I mean...

3rd POV

Everyone looks over to the heiress who is smirking at Price's comment. She looks towards the stage as (Y/N) walks up to begin the battle.

Yang: You seem pretty happy Weiss? Is it because you can't lose either way *winks and sends a cocky grin her way*

Weiss: The idea of my own personal cake butler here without spending a cent is something I can't refuse. Besides, (Y/N) has no idea who he is going up against so I have this in the bag. I think I will start with (Y/N) making me a chocolate cake when this is over...

Price: Careful Ice Queen....you might jynx yourself on that one.

Weiss: *looks to Price annoyed* And how would you know that?

Price: *grins at Weiss* (Y/N)'s always got a few tricks up his sleeve....

Weiss: Oh really?

Price only nods his head in response with a confident smirk of his own.