Chapter 10: Black & White

STAR and RWY were busy combing the streets of Vale looking for Blake. They were so far not having any luck and everyone's patience with Weiss has begun to reach their limits.

Ruby: Blaaaake!

Yang: Blaaaake!

Ruby: Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: Weiiiiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!

Callie: Can I please kill her now?

Bruce/(Y/N)/Price/Yang/Ruby: NO.

Ruby: Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

(Y/N): Yeah, a freaking bad one.

Yang: Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!

Callie: Ice Queen, if you don't shut up and actually start helping us find Blake I swear to the gods themselves that I you will be the one needing the police instead of Blake.

Weiss: Is that a threat wolf girl?

Callie: You're a smart little bitch, figure it out.

Bruce gets inbetween Weiss and Callie again. Weiss was staring Callie down while Callie was trying to march around Bruce with (Y/N) holding her back.

Bruce: Your point has been made Callie. It's pointless in trying to knock sense into close minded individuals such as her.

Weiss: Hey!

Penny suddenly pops up out of no where behind Weiss; startling both her, Ruby, and Price. Price falls onto his back heaving from his sudden but brief panic attack. (Y/N) reaches out to Price and helps him back up.

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

Ruby/Price: Aaaah!

Ruby: Penny where did you come from?!

Price: *on the ground breathing heavily* Why must you give me heart palpitation?!

Penny: Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Price: None of your business!

Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake.

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!

STAR and RWY all stare at Penny.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?

Price: Have you been stalking us?

Penny: Uhh, the cat ears? *points to her head*

Yang: *laughs* What cat ears? She wears a... boooohhh...

The realization leaves them in silence as a tumbleweed blows right by them in the wind.

Ruby: She does like tuna a lot...

(Y/N): Well....that explains why she decided to sit in the large storage box I had sitting in our room last week....

Price: Hahahaha! 'If I fits I sits'

Bruce knocks Price upside the head. *thonk*

Price: Okay okay I'll shut up now.

Penny: So, where is she?