Chapter 5: Initiation and The Encounter

(Y/N's) POV

We walked into Professor Ozpin's office after getting off of the elevator. Bruce and Callie were waiting for us sitting across from Ozpin with Professor Goodwhich standing next to him. Price and I walked up as we knew we had to go through our initiation.

Ozpin: "Glad you two could join us. I take it you had no issues finding the sheds?"

(Y/N): "Yeah it was pretty easy to find. We have the engine parked in one shed and the rest of the train in the next stall over to get it all to fit inside."

Ozpin: "You are free to keep it in there for your stay here at Beacon. I am sure we can find uses for it on future missions."

Price: "May want to rain check that professor. The Southern Cross is beat up pretty bad. Keep in mind we had to fight off two hoards of grimm in a short time."

(Y/N): "I can tell ya its gonna take me some time to gather the parts and resources I need to make the necessary repairs. Just by giving it a quick glance or two I can tell the list is going to be long."

Ozpin: "Well Mr. (l/n) we can cross that bridge when we get there. I can assure you I have a few connections who will be able to help accelerate the process. Right now we should focus on getting your initiation started."

Bruce: "I thought you said Beacon's initiation was done and over with already?"

Goodwitch: "It was Mr. Speedle."

Ozpin: "However, we have made exceptions in the past for late comers."

(Y/n): "And we just happen to show up right when things wrapped up, right?"

Ozpin: "That is correct. Lucky for you all, you won't be too far behind the rest of the first year students that just arrived here recently."

Price: "So if we're already a team, what's the point of having the initiation anyway? And besides, what about Callie? She doesn't exactly have a weapon or anything."

Callie: "I do have some close combat experience from taking a few martial arts and self defense classes."

Price: "But you couldn't try to get break free from muscle boys grip?"

Callie sends him a death glare that causes Price to start sweating. I knew what that look meant. My Mom would give that same look to me and Allie whenever we said something we probably shouldn't have. I step in-between them.

(Y/N): "Okaayyy guys, let's forget about that now that we're past that oh so fun time we had back in Mistral."

Price: "Sorry...."

Callie: *sighs* "It's alright, he kinda does have a point. I don't exactly have a weapon to help defend myself other than my bare hands."

(Y/N): "You a fan of bow staffs, swords, or shotguns?"

Callie: "A little. Why do you ask?"

(Y/N): "Price and I have a few second hand weapons sitting in the baggage coach. We picked them up over time in barter trades when doing jobs for people in Anima. You're welcome to take one or two of them to use as your own if you like. Price and I mainly use our own weapons anyway."

Callie: "That would be much appreciated."

Ozpin: "Now that we have that settled. You may take some time to choose your weapon Miss Anthony. From there, you will meet myself and Professor Goodwitch at Beacon Cliff for your initiation at the cliffs outside Emerald Forest."

We all head down the elevator to grab Callie's new weapon.

(Y/N): "So, Callie, did you choose the huntress life or did the huntress life end up choosing you?"