Chapter 4: The Dark Room Treatment

(Y/N's) POV

We ended up getting hauled off into the school, all the while literally every student on campus looking at us like we just went and offed the president. After some very awkward walking around to wherever these teachers were taking us, they put me in one room by myself. I can only guess Price, Bruce, and Callie got their own rooms to be questioned in as well.

A mostly empty room with only a table and some chairs and a dimly lit lamp huh? We're getting the classic interrogation treatment? I don't know if I should be flattered or mildly concerned.

(Y/N): "At least they put in the effort to set the mood just right."

I pop a squat on one of the chairs facing the door. I'd actually try to bail out myself but something was telling me that I might be better off just lounging around here. I sit and wait for a while as it was taking freaking forever. I was getting bored fast. This might be their plan after all. Get me so bored from having nothing to do or no one to talk to and they'll get me to crack from my slow descent into insanity. Okay okay maybe not that bad but you get what I mean.

After what felt like hours, the blonde lady, who I heard in an earlier conversation as Professor Goodwitch, walks in and slammed the door shut hard. Yup. This was gonna be a hell of a trip.

Goodwitch: "I hope you realize that what you and your friends did will not be taken lightly young man."

(Y/n): "I take it a get out of jail free card isn't in the cards huh?"

Goodwitch: "Do you even realize the damages you have caused with that stunt you four pulled?"

(Y/n): "Okay first of all, things could have been a lot worse. Secondly, we didn't exactly plan on landing directly on your doorstep okay?! Or would you like me to tell you about the back to back bombardment of grimm that we had to fight off?"

Goodwitch: "We questioned your friends and they all told us similar accounts."

(Y/n): "Then there ya have it ladies and gentlemen! Look miss, I'm sorry about the disturbance. I really am. But we couldn't help it that our anti-gravity systems failed. We got attacked by a horde of griffons, and then got ambushed by a horde of nevermores not even 15 minutes later."

Goodwitch: "Yes your friends mentioned that too. You still put others in danger with that landing you pulled. Don't think we didn't see those wind dust artillery blasts hit the ground before you arrived."

(Y/n): *sighs* "So what now?"

Goodwitch: "Normally I would be turning you in to the proper authorities. But, there is someone who would also like to have a word with you."

???: "(Y/N) (L/N) I presume."

Just as Goodwitch steps aside, a man in a black and green suit with white hair and glasses steps in. Okay, how much do you wanna bet this is the guy calling all the shots around here?

(Y/N): "Uhhhhh, yeah? And who are you supposed to be?

Ozpin: "My name..is Ozpin. I am the headmaster of the school you almost made a giant gaping hole into. You've grown up fast."

(Y/N): "Uhhh? Thanks? Have we met before?"

Ozpin: "No. But I once knew your father. After all, he did attend Beacon academy when he was your age. Even did some odd jobs for me here and there. Probably was one of the best marksman I have ever seen with a pair of revolvers. Always quick on the draw too."

(Y/N): "Yeah he was always away a lot on missions. Heh, and I thought this world was small enough already."

Ozpin: "Tell me, where did you learn to fight like this?"