no name

si young's pov.

I motioned him to hurry up. He was late as always.

"I'm sorry" tch, he thought a wink and sorry can forgive him for being late everyday.

"I'm hungry" he quickly nodded and went to get our food. Yes, our food. He knew that was his punishment for being late.

Oh, the scumbag guy. He looked so lost huh to find a seat to eat. Serve him right.

I smirked looking at him suffering. If only I can laugh loudly right now.

Our eyes suddenly locked and I nearly chocked myself out of surprise.

What the hell? He was walking towards this area. Don't tell me.

"Si Young-ah, your bibimbab is coming" Jimin sat down placed our food on the table.

"Jiminie~ you know what the best, thank you" with a smile he patted my hair. Well damn, I hated it so much.

Noticing my glare, he pinched my cheeks muttered a sorry.

Without any caution, I could sense someone took a seat beside me.

Both of us looked at him as if he was an uninviteable guest. Well, he was.

"I don't think you have seen a human before" he muttered.

"Hey, you sat here without our permission" Jimin was trying to argue. I cannot blame him though.

"I don't see any name on this chair" he replied.

Gosh this dude.

"But still" I finally blurted out.

"I didn't know you guys have no name" he dropped his sandwiches and threw them to me.

"How sad to have no name" He got up and went outside the cafeteria.

This guy, I wished to bury him alive.